Saratoga Hospital 37th Annual Gala
Under The Tuscan Sun
Honorary Chairs Marylou Whitney and John Hendrickson
Wednesday, July 31
6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
The Polo Meadow at
Saratoga Casino Hotel
6:00 - 8:30 p.m.
$175 per person; $125 junior attendee (21-35)
About the Event
Saratoga Hospital's Annual Gala is a highlight of the Saratoga Summer season - and one of the Capital Region's largest, most successful charitable auctions. Even more important, the event is a major source of support for the Saratoga Hospital's Saratoga Community Health Center. In 2018, the 36th Annual Summer Gala netted $317,520.
About the Community Health Center
Since 2013, Saratoga Community Health Center (CHC) has been providing access to high quality, patient-centered, affordable healthcare, strengthening the health and advancing the wellness of the greater Saratoga region. CHC staff and practitioners operate as an integrated healthcare system to provide coordinated care across all offered service lines: primary, dental, behavioral health, and - since 2017 - addiction medicine. The result is a seamless care experience that meets all of patients' healthcare needs.
Why Community Medicine?
Saratoga Community Health Center employs a community medicine approach to treat the whole patient, in all facets of his/her life, with the aim of cultivating wellness across our whole community.
The CHC is committed to improving the health of our community by:
- Being fully integrated with a common culture of wellness within our dental, primary care, addiction medicine and behavioral health programs.
- Providing a framework for growth within the 8 Dimensions of Wellness through education and activities.
- Continuing medical education across all licensures for the creation of integrated person-centered care.
- Continually adapting to the needs of our community members.
- Working with our community partners to overcome the social obstacles patients face.
For more information on the Saratoga Community Health Center visit their website https://www.saratogacommunityhealthcenter.org/