Terms and Conditions
Thank you for signing up for the Pam Posthumus Signature Auction Event. Proceeds from the auction benefit the Michigan Children’s Trust Fund (CTF) and are used to further our mission of preventing child abuse and neglect. Please read in detail the Terms and Conditions of the Pam Posthumus Signature Auction Event.
Do you agree to allow Michigan Children's Trust Fund to use your personal data?
I consent to allowing Michigan Children's Trust Fund to capture and use my personal data. I understand and have read the Terms of Service and understand that I may revoke this consent at any time.
Responsibility for Purchases
By bidding on an item in the Pam Posthumus Signature Auction Event, you are agreeing to purchase the item if you should win. CTF is unable to cancel/rescind any bids.
Credit Card on Account
By placing your credit card on file through Givesmart, you agree to your credit card being charged following the event for the balance on your account, if you do not provide another method of payment at the Checkout Center. See below for further details.
· You will receive a text message and email with a link to Self Checkout, where you may choose to pay for your items with your credit card on file.
· You may also visit the Checkout Center to pay your account balance by credit card, check or cash. Please note we do not accept American Express.
· If you do not complete Self Checkout or visit the Checkout Center, the Children's Trust Fund will charge the card on file for your outstanding balance.
Claiming Your Item
All winning bidders are responsible for picking up or arranging delivery of their auction items.
· Winning bidders are encouraged to pick up their items at the Checkout Center, located on the main arena, before leaving the event.
· If your winning item is not claimed on the night of the event, then your credit card on file will be charged and you will need to contact CTF at 517-241-0042 or firstname.lastname@example.org within five business days to arrange for pick-up or delivery.
Auctioneer Terms of Sale
1. All bidders are required to register and receive a bidder’s number. All bidders must furnish their full name, address, email and phone number.
2. All purchased items must be paid for on the day of the sale, and no items may be removed from the sale until settled for.
3. If any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer may settle the matter or may immediately put the lot up for sale again and resell to the highest bidder. The decision of the auctioneer shall be final and absolute.
4. Dan Stall, Inc., The Auction Team reserves the right to reject any and all bids if deemed inappropriate to the item selling. The firm’s decision in this matter is also final.
5. Although the utmost effort has been made to accurately describe the sale lots, Dan Stall, Inc., The Auction Team and principals shall not be responsible for incorrect description, authenticity, genuineness, or any defect in any lot and makes absolutely no warranty in connection there within. No allowance will be made, or sale set aside, on account of incorrectness, error in catalog, or imperfection not noted. No deduction will be allowed on damaged articles as all goods being exposed for public exhibition are sold “as is” and without recourse.
6. Dan Stall, Inc., The Auction Team reserves the right to withdraw from the sale any of the listed items or to sell items not listed, to group one or more lots, and subdivide the lots whenever the best interests of the seller will be served.
7. The records of Dan Stall, Inc., The Auction Team will be taken as final in the event of a dispute.
8. Persons attending during the exhibition, sale, or removal of goods, assume all risks of damage or loss to person and property, and specifically release Dan Stall, Inc., The Auction Team from liability thereof.
9. All bidders by virtue of accepting their assigned number agree they have read these terms and agree to be bound thereby. All goods and services are good for one year from the date of the auction unless otherwise specified.
10. Questions regarding the terms and conditions of this auction must be stated prior to the beginning of the sale.
11. Statements or corrections made in regard to lot descriptions during the sale take precedence over the printed material.
12. Any sales or other taxes, where applicable, must be paid by the purchaser over and above the successful bid.
13. State sales tax will be added as applicable.
Delta Airlines Terms and Conditions
· Travel must be booked in coach class.
· Space is subject to availability and is capacity controlled.
· Once ticketed, changes are permitted for a fee provided the new itinerary meets all provisions of the program.
· Passengers will be responsible for all taxes, airport facility charges, security charges and other fees that apply to free tickets but are not imposed by Delta Air Lines. These charges must be paid at the time of ticketing.
· Travel is not eligible for Sky Miles mileage credit or Skymile upgrades.
· Travel is not eligible for purchased upgrades.
· Travel must be booked on Delta-operated flights.
· Tickets cannot be redeemed for cash.
· Ticket validity cannot be extended.
· Ticket is not valid on JFK-LAX/SFO non-stop flights.
· Other conditions may apply.
Mitch-Stuart Inc. Terms and Conditions
A 30-day advance reservation is required. Travel packages are non-refundable and subject to availability. Hotel accommodations are based on availability at time of booking. Certificates/Gift Cards are not replaceable if lost, stolen, destroyed or expired. Passport required for travel outside the U.S. If airfare is included in package, airport taxes and fees are the responsibility of the passenger. Flight may not be upgraded with miles. Packages originate from the Contiguous U.S. or Canada. (Trip insurance is available and strongly recommended). Travel is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Please refer to each package for specific terms and conditions as they will vary for each package.
For more information about these terms and conditions contact email@example.com