2nd Annual Big Ass Barn Bash!
Howdy partners! Come on down to Mariemont's rowdiest, most rambunctious hoedown of the year! Corral your steer for the night, saddle up your horses, and head on over yonder to the Rockin-'M'-Ranch. You and 100 of your fellow greenhorns will enjoy the best of the Wild West:
* Country-line dance in the Ranch's new Big-Ass Barn-led by a professional instructor!
* Twirl your partner to the sound of a LIVE honky-tonk band!
* Cool off at the saloon with sarsaparilla and blue-ribbon ale on tap! (and moonshine round back)
* Try your hand at wrangling the mechanical bull!
* Cool down with a dip in the swimmin' hole!
* Sidle on up to the chuckwagon for your fill of BBQ ribs & chicken, chili, corn on the cob, salads and more!
* Smile with your sweetie in the hay-bale photo booth!
Western attire is encouraged, but not required. 100% of ticket sales will go to support our lil' buckaroos but this raucous and rowdy shindig is for Mammies and Pappies only!
WHEN: Saturday, November 2nd from 6:00 PM-10:00PM
GUESTS: Adults only (125 guests maximum)
COST: $75 per guest
Anya Hall, The Hurds, The Isles, The Jensens, The Morenos, The Morrises, The Robbins, The Santarosas, The Tattersalls, The Tretheways and The Walroths