Hotel and Travel
Experience the exciting offerings of Pioneer Valley with a one night complimentary accommodation in a Resort King or Resort Queen room at MGM Springfield and a $200 food and beverage credit to be used at the Chandler Steakhouse, a fine dining experience in downtown Springfield at the beautiful and historic Union Building that features a sophisticated food and drink menu.
Getaway to Boston's beautiful Seaport district with a 1 night stay and breakfast at The Westin as well as a collection of summer-time beverages in a carefully and decoratively curated basket!
Situated in one of Boston's most up and coming neighborhoods, you'll be surrounded by fine dining and vibrant cultural attractions everywhere you go! In addition to their luxurious rooms, you'll also enjoy breakfast at Sauciety Restaurant, featuring a high quality, regional menu. Expires 6/14/20. Non-transferable or refundable. Certificate must be presented at check in. Restrictions and blackout dates apply.
Soak up the sun this summer with a collection of curated items to brighten any day all season long. This basket includes:
- Gusto Della Costa Limoncello
- Bellussi Prosecco Extra Dry 187 ml x 2
- Lemon Glass Beverage Dispenser (1 gallon)
- Lemon Stemless Glasses
- Tiki Shot Glasses
- Yankee Candle - Pineapple
- Galvanized Tub
MUST BE 21+ TO BID ON THIS ITEM
Item is by pickup at MMP's offices only.
Enjoy a special evening in downtown Boston with a stay at Marriott Custom House giving a spectacular view of the harbor, as well as a gift card to a Grafton Group restaurant nearby and two passes to the ICA. The details of this package include:
- Enjoy a stay at the Marriott Custom House from December 27-29! You'll enjoy the Boston Harbor from the comfort of a luxury room and a chance to admire the view from Marriott's 26th floor observation desk.
- Explore Boston's Seaport District with a trip to the Institute of Contemporary Art. The museum offers vast array of exhibits, perfect for a day trip or post work! Discover their collections of diverse media and mediums. Perfect for any art lover!
- After your relaxing stay at the Marriott, enjoy brunch with a $25 gift card to any Grafton Group restaurant! The Grafton Group has earned numerous "Best of Neighborhood" awards throughout the years from publications including The Improper Bostonian, digBoston and Boston magazine. Choose from Grafton Street Pub & Grill, Temple Bar American Bistro, Park Restaurant & Bar, Russell House Tavern, State Street Provisions, or The Hourly Oyster House.
Enjoy an evening the Back Bay with dinner at Lolita Cocina & Tequila Bar, a show at Lyric Stage Company, dessert at JP Licks, and a one night stay for two at Hotel Commonwealth..
- Take in Boston with this one night stay for two at Hotel Commonwealth, which has been distinguished as Boston's most beloved hotel on Trip Advisor for three consecutive years! Located in Kenmore Square, you'll be in the heart of Boston, and close to countless dining, entertainment, and tourist attractions.
- As Boston's oldest professional theater, Lyric Stage Company hosts fresh, dynamic productions throughout the year, bringing the arts to residents. These tickets allow you to experience any show in their upcoming 2019-2020 season! Tickets must be reserved in advance and voucher present at pick-up.
- Enjoy a special meal and cocktail at one of COJE Management Group's fine venues, including: Yvonne's, Lolita Cocina & Tequila Bar and RUKA Restobar. This package includes a $150 gift card to be used at one of Coje's venues.
- Enjoy local treats from Boston's very own JP Licks. This $25 gift card is sure to cool your summer with delectable options of ice cream.
Enjoy an evening to remember with "A Night by the Harbor" package. This package includes:
- One night's stay at Intercontinental Boston
- $100 Gift Card to City Winery
- $100 Gift Card courtesy of Big Night Entertainent Group
Have a unique experience at a wine bar with Mediterranean eats, plus an on-site winery, retail shop & acclaimed live music space.
A contemporary masterpiece, InterContinental Boston is a landmark of luxury overlooking the city's historic waterfront. With its elegant architecture, fine living amenities, and impeccable service, it offers the city's most captivating 4 Diamond AAA rated hotel experience. The hotel has been named one of the 'Best Hotels in the World' by Condé Nast Traveler magazine and consistently top-ranked for its impeccable five-star service by guest reviewers. Surrounded by the Fort Point Channel and Rose Kennedy Greenway, InterContinental Boston in downtown is just steps from historic landmarks and attractions, including the Boston Tea Party Museum, Freedom Trail, Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, and New England Aquarium.
Enjoy a $100 gift card to one of Big Night Entertainment Group's incredible hospitality and entertainment venues, including The Grand, Scorpion Bar, Empire, and Red Lantern
Enjoy a family getaway on the Cape at Bayside Resort! You'll get to soak up 2 nights in West Yarmouth in a Deluxe Queen Room for 2 adults and 2 children, along with a delicious continental breakfast each morning. Known for its friendly, fun, relaxing atmosphere, the Bayside Resort will show you the best the Cape has to offer!
The "Beach Life" basket is a collection of wines made for sipping on shore or for pairing with seafood fare. This basket contains:
- GINI Chianti Wine x 2
- Borgo Boschetto Pinot Grigio Wine x 2
- Lantern Candle Holder
- Wine Glasses
- Beach Life Wooden Sign
- Soft Rope Storage Basket
MUST BE 21+ TO BID ON THIS ITEM
Item is by pickup at MMP's offices only.
Enjoy a summer trip to the scenic Berkshires of Western Massachusetts with a special two night stay at the County Inn at Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort, a Berkshire Distillery Tour, and a 1.5L bottle of Flowers Rose.
Nestled in the Berkshires, a getaway to Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort offers everything you need, so close to home. Spend less time traveling and more time on the slopes during the winter or enjoying the thrills and challenges of Mountain adventure in the summer season.
This item is good for two nights during June, July, August or September at Jiminy Peak Country Inn. Arrangements will have to be made with the donors who will reserve it.
Lodging accommodations include
- All-suites. Every room is non-smoking, includes cable TV and a DVD player, and is maximized for space and comfort. See a floor plan.
- WiFi: Available throughout the Country Inn.
- Master bedroom: king-size bed, flat-screen TV. See room photos.
- Living room: Queen-sized sleep sofa with memory foam, flat screen TV, club armchair.
- Kitchen: Microwave, refrigerator, stove, toaster, coffee maker, dishes and cutlery.
- Bathroom: Separate entries from Master and Living Room, and his/her vanities.
Berkshire Mountain Distillers, located in Sheffield, Massachusetts, is one of the leaders of the craft distillery movement, producing high quality spirits such as Greylock Gin, Ethereal Gins, Ragged Mountain Rum, Ice Glen Vodka, Berkshire Bourbon and New England Corn Whiskey.
Visit this award winning distillery with your friends on a Grain to Glass tour to learn about how their liquors are made and to try for yourself and go home with your choice of a bottle of Ice Glen Vodka or Greylock Gin!
With mild temperatures leading to a long growing season and a surprise-free harvest, the 2018 vintage can only be described as idyllic. Alternating spells of cool and warm weather during bloom led to varying berry sizes, perfect for developing complexity in Pinot Noir. Morning fog, afternoon sunshine and a lack of heat spikes throughout the summer allowed for a long ripening period that developed fruit with excellent natural acidity and beautiful flavors.
Elegant and distinct with aromas of strawberry and grapefruit, and subtle hints of mint. Burst of fresh orange and lemon zest colorfully drive the palate and are delicately balanced with flavors of nectarine. A silky entrance on the palate coupled with fresh and uplifting acidity leaves you with our signature coastal expressiveness.
1.5L (Big Bottle)
MUST BE 21+ TO BID
Item is by pickup at MMP's offices in Boston, MA only