See professional soccer in action at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro with four (4) tickets to an upcoming 2019 New England Revolution match*
Enjoy this collection of fun family experiences on the North Shore. This package includes:
- All aboard the Salem Trolley! These passes for 2 adults and 2 children are the best way to take in the beautiful and historic sights throughout Salem. Passes include a 1 hour narrated tour and access to 14 attractions along the way. A great way to see the city!
- The Salem Witch Museum weaves a tale about the 1692 Salem Witch Trials, sharing the story of the town's most infamous events. This is a great day trip for a group of friends or family, as you tour the museum and learn from its expert curators and tour guides. A little spooky, a little scary, and a whole lot of fun!
- Enjoy two tickets to Freaky Friday at the North Shore Music Theatre, valid for July 9th, 7:30 pm or July 10th 7:30 pm. Some restrictions may apply.
Enjoy a special evening in downtown Boston with a stay at Marriott Custom House giving a spectacular view of the harbor, as well as a gift card to a Grafton Group restaurant nearby and two passes to the ICA. The details of this package include:
- Enjoy a stay at the Marriott Custom House from December 27-29! You'll enjoy the Boston Harbor from the comfort of a luxury room and a chance to admire the view from Marriott's 26th floor observation desk.
- Explore Boston's Seaport District with a trip to the Institute of Contemporary Art. The museum offers vast array of exhibits, perfect for a day trip or post work! Discover their collections of diverse media and mediums. Perfect for any art lover!
- After your relaxing stay at the Marriott, enjoy brunch with a $25 gift card to any Grafton Group restaurant! The Grafton Group has earned numerous "Best of Neighborhood" awards throughout the years from publications including The Improper Bostonian, digBoston and Boston magazine. Choose from Grafton Street Pub & Grill, Temple Bar American Bistro, Park Restaurant & Bar, Russell House Tavern, State Street Provisions, or The Hourly Oyster House.
Watch the Red Sox in style with four premium tickets to the Sam Deck! You'll watch the game from your own table overlooking beautiful Fenway Park and enjoy table service and a $100 food and beverage credit. Before the game, you'll get a Fenway Park tour, including a visit to the warning track behind home plate! The Sam Deck provides an amazing view of the city's skyline, atop the retired numbers. (Winner and Red Sox will select a mutually agreed upon date.)
Bring your friends and family to enjoy a delicious dinner in a private dining area at Fenway Park prepared by Fenway Park Senior Executive Chef, Ron Abell. Work up your appetite before dinner by taking a tour of the historic park. (Winner and Red Sox will select a mutually agreed upon date.)
The State Street Pavilion Club provides a spectacular view of the playing field from Fenway Park's upper club level behind home plate and down both baselines. The State Street Pavilion Club offers guests an unforgettable perspective of America's oldest ballpark combining a high end dining experience with a casual club atmosphere suited for any fan of the game. Before the game, you'll get a Fenway Park tour, including a visit to the warning track behind home plate! (Winner and Red Sox will select a mutually agreed upon date.)
*Dining not included in auction purchase, but is available for purchase by Pavilion Club ticket holders.
Nothing says summer in Boston like a nice dinner and a Rex Sox game at Fenway Park.
Enjoy a game at Fenway Park to watch the Boston Red Sox against the L.A. Dodgers with Box seats to see the action!
Seats are in Loge Box 112, Row MM, Seats 1 and 2, July 12th.
Enjoy a fine meal at one of Broadway Restaurant Group's fine establishments, including Loco, Fat Baby, Capo, and Lincoln Tavern. This item is a $100 gift card for use at Broad Restaurant Group restaurants.
Enjoy a little tour of Cambridge and Somerville with this carefully curated package of experiences!
- Head over to a comfy, welcoming neighborhood bar and restuarant for great food and diverse beer selection! Winner of the Weekly Dig award for "Best Neighborhood Bar with Better Beer" and home of the popular Lizard Lounge music club.
- Celebrate a special person in your life with this birthday cake from Milk Bar! What better way to ring in their new chapter than with one of these sweet treats?
- For over 35 years, ImprovBoston has been New England's leading theater and school dedicated to the art of comedy in all its forms. A night out at ImprovBoston is sure to leave you with a smile on your face!
- King of Dad Jokes? Dr. Nandu? Matters of State? What do these all have in common? Some of the tasty beers you can try with a $20 gift card to Aeronaut Brewing Company in Somerville!
Ski the day away at Wachusett with 2 Community Spirit Tickets (Limited Lift Tickets Valid For Two Seasons). With 25 trails, 8 lifts, and a 2006 foot summit, Wachusett is New England's most accessible ski resort. This mountain is perfect for all levels of skiiers, and a great place to take a family fun day in the winter.
Join Boston Ski and Sports Club and gain access to thousands of activities year round, including indoor and outdoor sport leagues, social events, skiing, riding, and adventure travel! To make it even better, this year long membership includes 2 tickets to the Rock the Boat Cruise on June 14, 2019 from 7:00-10:00 PM with DJ entertainment and a cash bar!
Here's the link to the Rock the Boat Cruise.
(Bidding for this item closes June 10th)
Have a memorable evening with 2 Tickets plus VIP club access and parking to a show at the Rockland Trust Bank Pavilion in the 2019 season. Enjoy dinner at Worden Hall nearby in South Boston, and enjoy an exclusive bottle of Flowers Rose. Concert tickets must be for a mutually agreeable show.
Located in South Boston, Worden Hall offers modern American cuisine while providing a gathering place for family, friends, locals and visitors alike. In addition to a seasonal food menu, Worden Hall has an extensive craft beverage program with 40 rotating draft beers, a selection of over 100 whiskeys and modern inventive cocktails.
FLOWERS 2018 ROSÉ OF PINOT NOIR
With mild temperatures leading to a long growing season and a surprise-free harvest, the 2018 vintage can only be described as idyllic. Alternating spells of cool and warm weather during bloom led to varying berry sizes, perfect for developing complexity in Pinot Noir. Morning fog, afternoon sunshine and a lack of heat spikes throughout the summer allowed for a long ripening period that developed fruit with excellent natural acidity and beautiful flavors. Elegant and distinct with aromas of strawberry and grapefruit, and subtle hints of mint. Burst of fresh orange and lemon zest colorfully drive the palate and are delicately balanced with flavors of nectarine. A silky entrance on the palate coupled with fresh and uplifting acidity leaves you with our signature coastal expressiveness.
1.5L (Big Bottle)
MUST BE 21+ TO BID
Item is by pickup at MMP's offices in Boston, MA only
Enjoy a summer trip to the scenic Berkshires of Western Massachusetts with a special two night stay at the County Inn at Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort, a Berkshire Distillery Tour, and a 1.5L bottle of Flowers Rose.
Nestled in the Berkshires, a getaway to Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort offers everything you need, so close to home. Spend less time traveling and more time on the slopes during the winter or enjoying the thrills and challenges of Mountain adventure in the summer season.
This item is good for two nights during June, July, August or September at Jiminy Peak Country Inn. Arrangements will have to be made with the donors who will reserve it.
Lodging accommodations include
- All-suites. Every room is non-smoking, includes cable TV and a DVD player, and is maximized for space and comfort. See a floor plan.
- WiFi: Available throughout the Country Inn.
- Master bedroom: king-size bed, flat-screen TV. See room photos.
- Living room: Queen-sized sleep sofa with memory foam, flat screen TV, club armchair.
- Kitchen: Microwave, refrigerator, stove, toaster, coffee maker, dishes and cutlery.
- Bathroom: Separate entries from Master and Living Room, and his/her vanities.
Berkshire Mountain Distillers, located in Sheffield, Massachusetts, is one of the leaders of the craft distillery movement, producing high quality spirits such as Greylock Gin, Ethereal Gins, Ragged Mountain Rum, Ice Glen Vodka, Berkshire Bourbon and New England Corn Whiskey.
Visit this award winning distillery with your friends on a Grain to Glass tour to learn about how their liquors are made and to try for yourself and go home with your choice of a bottle of Ice Glen Vodka or Greylock Gin!
With mild temperatures leading to a long growing season and a surprise-free harvest, the 2018 vintage can only be described as idyllic. Alternating spells of cool and warm weather during bloom led to varying berry sizes, perfect for developing complexity in Pinot Noir. Morning fog, afternoon sunshine and a lack of heat spikes throughout the summer allowed for a long ripening period that developed fruit with excellent natural acidity and beautiful flavors.
Elegant and distinct with aromas of strawberry and grapefruit, and subtle hints of mint. Burst of fresh orange and lemon zest colorfully drive the palate and are delicately balanced with flavors of nectarine. A silky entrance on the palate coupled with fresh and uplifting acidity leaves you with our signature coastal expressiveness.
1.5L (Big Bottle)
MUST BE 21+ TO BID
Item is by pickup at MMP's offices in Boston, MA only