Experience the exciting offerings of Pioneer Valley with a one night complimentary accommodation in a Resort King or Resort Queen room at MGM Springfield and a $200 food and beverage credit to be used at the Chandler Steakhouse, a fine dining experience in downtown Springfield at the beautiful and historic Union Building that features a sophisticated food and drink menu.
Enjoy a special evening in downtown Boston with a stay at Marriott Custom House giving a spectacular view of the harbor, as well as a gift card to a Grafton Group restaurant nearby and two passes to the ICA. The details of this package include:
- Enjoy a stay at the Marriott Custom House from December 27-29! You'll enjoy the Boston Harbor from the comfort of a luxury room and a chance to admire the view from Marriott's 26th floor observation desk.
- Explore Boston's Seaport District with a trip to the Institute of Contemporary Art. The museum offers vast array of exhibits, perfect for a day trip or post work! Discover their collections of diverse media and mediums. Perfect for any art lover!
- After your relaxing stay at the Marriott, enjoy brunch with a $25 gift card to any Grafton Group restaurant! The Grafton Group has earned numerous "Best of Neighborhood" awards throughout the years from publications including The Improper Bostonian, digBoston and Boston magazine. Choose from Grafton Street Pub & Grill, Temple Bar American Bistro, Park Restaurant & Bar, Russell House Tavern, State Street Provisions, or The Hourly Oyster House.
With two tickets to a show by SpeakEasy Stage Company, you are guaranteed to have a great time. Located in the South End of Boston, SpeakEasy is recognized as Boston's premier theater. Before or after the show, make your way over to Bar Lyon with a $50 gift card for a classic French dining experience in the trendy South End.
Donated by SpeakEasy Stage Company, and Columbus Hospitality Group.
Enjoy an evening the Back Bay with dinner at Lolita Cocina & Tequila Bar, a show at Lyric Stage Company, dessert at JP Licks, and a one night stay for two at Hotel Commonwealth..
- Take in Boston with this one night stay for two at Hotel Commonwealth, which has been distinguished as Boston's most beloved hotel on Trip Advisor for three consecutive years! Located in Kenmore Square, you'll be in the heart of Boston, and close to countless dining, entertainment, and tourist attractions.
- As Boston's oldest professional theater, Lyric Stage Company hosts fresh, dynamic productions throughout the year, bringing the arts to residents. These tickets allow you to experience any show in their upcoming 2019-2020 season! Tickets must be reserved in advance and voucher present at pick-up.
- Enjoy a special meal and cocktail at one of COJE Management Group's fine venues, including: Yvonne's, Lolita Cocina & Tequila Bar and RUKA Restobar. This package includes a $150 gift card to be used at one of Coje's venues.
- Enjoy local treats from Boston's very own JP Licks. This $25 gift card is sure to cool your summer with delectable options of ice cream.
Explore four different restaurants with gift cards to various areas of Greater Boston! You will have the opportunity to restaurant hop and dine at Chelsea Station ($50), Ashmont Grill ($100), Publico/Backyard Betty's ($100), and Lion's Tail ($100).
Donated by each of the four aforementioned restaurants.
Bring your friends and family to enjoy a delicious dinner in a private dining area at Fenway Park prepared by Fenway Park Senior Executive Chef, Ron Abell. Work up your appetite before dinner by taking a tour of the historic park. (Winner and Red Sox will select a mutually agreed upon date.)
Nothing says summer in Boston like a nice dinner and a Rex Sox game at Fenway Park.
Enjoy a game at Fenway Park to watch the Boston Red Sox against the L.A. Dodgers with Box seats to see the action!
Seats are in Loge Box 112, Row MM, Seats 1 and 2, July 12th.
Enjoy a fine meal at one of Broadway Restaurant Group's fine establishments, including Loco, Fat Baby, Capo, and Lincoln Tavern. This item is a $100 gift card for use at Broad Restaurant Group restaurants.
Enjoy a little tour of Cambridge and Somerville with this carefully curated package of experiences!
- Head over to a comfy, welcoming neighborhood bar and restuarant for great food and diverse beer selection! Winner of the Weekly Dig award for "Best Neighborhood Bar with Better Beer" and home of the popular Lizard Lounge music club.
- Celebrate a special person in your life with this birthday cake from Milk Bar! What better way to ring in their new chapter than with one of these sweet treats?
- For over 35 years, ImprovBoston has been New England's leading theater and school dedicated to the art of comedy in all its forms. A night out at ImprovBoston is sure to leave you with a smile on your face!
- King of Dad Jokes? Dr. Nandu? Matters of State? What do these all have in common? Some of the tasty beers you can try with a $20 gift card to Aeronaut Brewing Company in Somerville!
Enjoy an evening to remember with "A Night by the Harbor" package. This package includes:
- One night's stay at Intercontinental Boston
- $100 Gift Card to City Winery
- $100 Gift Card courtesy of Big Night Entertainent Group
Have a unique experience at a wine bar with Mediterranean eats, plus an on-site winery, retail shop & acclaimed live music space.
A contemporary masterpiece, InterContinental Boston is a landmark of luxury overlooking the city's historic waterfront. With its elegant architecture, fine living amenities, and impeccable service, it offers the city's most captivating 4 Diamond AAA rated hotel experience. The hotel has been named one of the 'Best Hotels in the World' by Condé Nast Traveler magazine and consistently top-ranked for its impeccable five-star service by guest reviewers. Surrounded by the Fort Point Channel and Rose Kennedy Greenway, InterContinental Boston in downtown is just steps from historic landmarks and attractions, including the Boston Tea Party Museum, Freedom Trail, Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, and New England Aquarium.
Enjoy a $100 gift card to one of Big Night Entertainment Group's incredible hospitality and entertainment venues, including The Grand, Scorpion Bar, Empire, and Red Lantern
Organized by Big Night Entertainment Group, the owners of Shrine, Red Lantern, Scorpion Bar, High Rollers, and Guy Fieri's Kitchen + Bar, and more, enjoy a tasting dinner at Empire for four guests.
Includes a sampling of sushi and Chef's creations prepared by Executive Chef Kevin Scott
Wines and specialty cocktails paired by Bar Manager Nancy Nguyen.
Have a memorable evening with 2 Tickets plus VIP club access and parking to a show at the Rockland Trust Bank Pavilion in the 2019 season. Enjoy dinner at Worden Hall nearby in South Boston, and enjoy an exclusive bottle of Flowers Rose. Concert tickets must be for a mutually agreeable show.
Located in South Boston, Worden Hall offers modern American cuisine while providing a gathering place for family, friends, locals and visitors alike. In addition to a seasonal food menu, Worden Hall has an extensive craft beverage program with 40 rotating draft beers, a selection of over 100 whiskeys and modern inventive cocktails.
FLOWERS 2018 ROSÉ OF PINOT NOIR
With mild temperatures leading to a long growing season and a surprise-free harvest, the 2018 vintage can only be described as idyllic. Alternating spells of cool and warm weather during bloom led to varying berry sizes, perfect for developing complexity in Pinot Noir. Morning fog, afternoon sunshine and a lack of heat spikes throughout the summer allowed for a long ripening period that developed fruit with excellent natural acidity and beautiful flavors. Elegant and distinct with aromas of strawberry and grapefruit, and subtle hints of mint. Burst of fresh orange and lemon zest colorfully drive the palate and are delicately balanced with flavors of nectarine. A silky entrance on the palate coupled with fresh and uplifting acidity leaves you with our signature coastal expressiveness.
1.5L (Big Bottle)
MUST BE 21+ TO BID
Item is by pickup at MMP's offices in Boston, MA only