Travel or Experience
Escape the hustle and bustle with this fabulous package in Paso Robles, one of California's top wine regions. The package includes:
- Two-night stay at Allegretto Vineyard Resort Two-night stay in a prelude guestroom, redeemable Sunday through Thursday. Blackout dates may apply. Valid through March 1, 2020. https://www.allegrettovineyardresort.com
- Fulldraw Wine Experience for up to Eight People A private tour followed by dinner with winemaker, paired with Fulldraw wines, plus a magnum of 2016 Fulldraw Honey Bunny. Additionally, the winemaker will share a few bottles from his personal cellar that have inspired him. https://fulldrawvineyard.com
- Law Estate Wine Experience for up to Eight People Join us for an intimate and elevated dining and wine-tasting experience as you will enjoy a private dinner and tasting at Law Estate Wines in Paso Robles. The night will start with a barrel sampling of some of our top Rhône and Bordeaux Cuvees not yet released by Law Estate wines hosted by our winemaker, Philipp Pfunder. Philipp will give you a tour of the facility while you enjoy vintage and currently top-rated release wines. Then join Philipp for a wine pairing dinner provided by our private chef in our state-of-the-art tasting room on top of the west side of Paso Robles with 360 degree views of the estate vineyards. This is a night you definitely won't forget! http://lawestatewines.com
- Turley Experience A Magnum of 2004 Pesenti Vineyard Zinfandel and a focused tasting for four at our Templeton tasting room. All of our vineyards are certified organic and we use all natural yeasts in the fermentations. Expires 5/19/20. http://www.turleywinecellars.com
A vacation is not just about one-of-a-kind experiences, it is about creating lasting memories with the people you love. Averaging 3,500 square feet, Exclusive Resorts' private collection of three- to five-bedroom homes are in the world's best locations and feature dream amenities such as chef-grade kitchens, private infinity edge pools and hot tubs, spacious outdoor areas and expansive great rooms, perfect for large family gatherings. Each residence is carefully vetted, providing you with the peace of mind that comes with knowing exactly what to expect. Best of all, your personal concierge will plan every detail-from stocking the pantry with your favorite foods prior to your arrival and hiring a private chef to booking tee times and creating custom itineraries-so you can enjoy a hassle-free vacation. Your only demand of the day is to have fun.
Choose to reserve your Exclusive Resorts vacation in any one of these sought-after locations:
- Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
- Lake Tahoe, California
- Los Cabos, Mexico
- Peninsula Papagayo, Costa Rica
- Real Del Mar, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Scottsdale, Arizona
- Sea Island, Georgia
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
- Travel must occur within one year of the event and will be forfeited if not completed by then
- Travel may be booked within 90 days of last night in residence
- Reservations are subject to availability
- Additional nights may be available
- Certain holiday weeks designated by Exclusive Resorts are excluded (Christmas, New Year's, Presidents' Day, Spring Break, Fourth of July and Thanksgiving)
To see more information on select destinations and booking guidelines please visit: https://www.ExclusiveResorts.com/Charity
Vacation will consist of one consecutive 3-night stay in an available Exclusive Resorts residence in an eligible destination for an individual (23 years of age or older) and his/her guests. Vacation is not transferable and is subject to terms and conditions of the Exclusive Resorts Gateway Usage Escape Agreement, including without limitation maximum occupancy restrictions. Travel must be booked within 90 days of check-out. Travel must occur by May 31, 2020, and will be forfeited if not completed by May 31, 2020. Blackout dates apply (including but not limited to the seven-day periods surrounding holiday weeks). Additional nights in the residence may be available. Contact Exclusive Resorts for more information. Eligible Gateway Escape destinations include: Los Cabos, Mexico; Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands; Peninsula Papagayo, Costa Rica; Real del Mar, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico; Sea Island, Georgia; Scottsdale, Arizona; Steamboat Springs, Colorado; and Lake Tahoe, California. Eligible destination subject to change. Reservations for specific dates, residences and destinations are subject to availability. Air and ground transportation to and from destination and all other expenses, including but not limited to meals and drinks, phone calls, government fees, transfers, insurance, any taxes and optional activities such as golf or spa treatments are the sole responsibility of traveler.
See www.exclusiveresorts.com for more information. Exclusive Resorts and the Exclusive Resorts flower logo are registered trademarks of Exclusive Resorts, LLC. ©2017, Exclusive Resorts, LLC. All rights reserved.
It's time for you to get the Hollywood, red-carpet treatment! With this package, you'll have your pick of a once-in-a-lifetime experience at two of TV's most popular shows.
Jimmy Kimmel Live!
You'll be up close and personal with the stars on the set in Hollywood. This item includes four passes to the Jimmy Kimmel Live! VIP greenroom & music concert. Certificate valid for one year, May 1, 2019 to May 1, 2020.
The Ellen Degeneres Show
Get your groove on and laugh 'til it hurts with two VIP tickets to the Ellen Degeneres Show. Expires in one year. Must be at least 14 years old to attend. Cannot be used for "12 Days of Giveaways."
The small town of Healdsburg in Sonoma Country draws visitors with its charming plaza, 30 wine tasting rooms and a vibrant food scene. This package gives you the best of one of wine country's most popular towns.
The package includes:
- Two Nights at the Harmon Guest House - As the newest addition to the acclaimed Hotel Healdsburg and h2hotel family, the Harmon Guest House is a modern stitch in the fabric of Healdsburg's history. Spend two nights in a Harmon King guestroom. Valid Sunday-Thursday; excludes holidays. Tax not included, not redeemable for cash. Expires 5/31/2020.https://harmonguesthouse.com
- Lunch and Tasting at LIOCO - Join LIOCO proprietors Matt and Sara Licklider for a guided "Omakase Tasting" experience for six in their contemporary new Tasting Room on the Healdsburg Square. Recently short-listed by the SF Chronicle "52 Wineries You Need to Visit in 2019," and featured in Sonoma and Luxe magazines.https://www.liocowine.com
- Private Tasting for Six at Hirsch Tasting Room - Hirsch is the oldest pinot noir vineyard on the True Sonoma Coast (tasting certificate expires 5/20/20) https://www.hirschvineyards.com
- Tasting at Longboard Vineyards - Certificate for Reserve Wines and Barrel Tasting with the winemaker in our cellar for up to six people ($300 value). Signed bottle of 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon "Maverick's Chrome" ($65 value). Two Longboard hats ($30 value) and "Inside Maverick's" book, signed by author.https://www.longboardvineyards.com
- Dinner for Two at Barndiva - Three-course meal for two guests, with one glass of wine each at this farm-to-fork American eatery in stylish, barnlike surrounds with a spacious garden patio in Healdsburg. Gratuity not included.http://www.barndiva.com
Hourglass Wines represent a cutting-edge, modern Napa Valley winemaking style. Proprietor Jeff Smith has developed Hourglass Cabernet into one of the most anticipated releases each year since its debut in 1997. A brand synonymous with terroir-driven, modern Napa wines of the highest caliber, its goal is and will always remain the same: to capture the essence of two of Napa Valley's most expressive vineyard sites in bottled form, and to have the honor of sharing them with you and your families for decades to come. Production is consistently under 1,000 cases.
This package includes a 3-liter bottle of 2013 Blue line Cabernet Sauvignon, an exclusive tour and tasting at the winery for four people and four tickets to Mabon, Hourglass's exclusive annual harvest festival on September 7 featuring live music, delicious food trucks, and fun surprises. Guests also get to enjoy a fabulous wine bar showcasing all of the Hourglass Blueline offerings.
2013 Blueline Cabernet Sauvignon
Wine Enthusiast - 94 pts.
This calmly seductive wine has a deep, dark color, absolutely gorgeous fruit, wood smoke and baking spice aromas and a gentle texture that lets all the berry, black-cherry and pomegranate flavors soak into the taste buds. While quite full-bodied, it's easy on the tongue but does have an extra fine-grained wrapping of tannin to keep it firm. Best from 2020 through 2030.
Robert Parker's Wine Advocate - 91 pts.
The 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon Blue Line (86% Cabernet Sauvignon, 9% Petit Verdot and the rest Malbec) is rich, with medium to full body, the classic tobacco leaf and crème de cassis notes, and again, very good purity and length. Drink it over the next 10-15 years.
Tour and Tastings for four people on a mutually agreed-upon date. Must schedule tour in advance. Four tickets to Hourglass Wine Company Mabon Event on September 7. Names non-transferable.
Two (2) Tickets to an Upcoming Lionsgate Special Screening or Premiere & After-Party in Los Angeles
Priceless From Oscar favorites like La La Land and Lady Bird to epic sagas like Twilight and the Hunger Games, Lionsgate films are at the pinnacle of the film industry. This is your chance to be part of the action at the next Lionsgate LA event.
You and one (1) guest will attend an upcoming Los Angeles special screening or premiere (as determined by Lionsgate) and the after-party for a Lionsgate movie (the "Screening Package"). Lionsgate will select the movie from its 2019-2020 slate. For full terms and conditions of this item, see the full item description.
See more terms and conditions for this package.
Gift certificate for two to attend the wineLA Wine Camp, valued at $150, which expires on April 24, 2020.
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA'S #1 WINE CLASS
Over 100,000 Participants Since 1995
- How is wine made
- Lessons on how to taste wine and to describe what you taste
- How to pair food and wine
- Tips on reading labels, purchasing and storing wine
- Insider thoughts about emerging trends in wine that you will want to know
- Answer any questions you may have - no matter how simple or difficult
- Laughter and enjoyment that only a top educator can provide
Taught by Ian Blackburn, CSW, JWE, Founder - LearnAboutWine & wineLA
Professional Sommelier & Continuing Student, The Masters of Wine Institute-London
Ian drinks wine for a living and plans 50-100 public & private events a year and in 2016 has started production on a podcast dedicated to wine and Los Angeles lifestyle. Ian stays busy buying collectible wines for high-profile clients, planning luxury wine trips, as well as private and
corporate events-all while studying for his Masters of Wine (MW).
Since 1995, LearnAboutWine did much of the hard work of improving the wine culture in Los Angeles, opening the doors for more quality products to enter the marketplace. With a total reach of over 100,000 current subscribers and followers, wineLA.com focuses on the best in breed wine events, classes, wine credential programs, unique tastings and dinners! See what we are up to now... We continue to innovate the wine category at wineLA.com.
Round of Golf for 4 at Calabasas Country Club Gift certificate entitles four to play golf at Calabasas Country Club's Robert Trent Jones Sr. & Jr. designed course. Tee times from 1pm Sunday to Thursday. Expires 9-30-2019.
Enjoy a world-class wine & culinary pairing on DAOU Mountain for up to two guests. Reservations required with a 48-hour notice. Blackout dates include festival and holiday weekends. Expries 5/19/2020.
Los Angeles Dodgers vs Toronto Bue Jays 8/22/19 - 4 Tickets Plus Parking
Four tickets in Section 27FD (Field level, $120) plus parking in lot F ($32) to the Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Toronto Bue Jays on August 22, 2019
Hotel Trio Healdsberg - 1-Night Stay One-night midweek stay in a Studio King Suite at the Hotel Trio Healdsburg. Includes complimentary breakfast, in-room wine, wi-fi and use of Zagster bicycles. Expires May 20, 2020. Not valid during holidays and/or special events.
Experience a backstage tour of MasterChef Junior for up to four people total! A behind-the-scenes Meet and Greet with Gordon Ramsay, Gordon Ramsay Cookbook and customized MasterChef Apron. The winner must be available to schedule and claim this experience in June when MasterChef Junior is shooting in LA.
A morning at the Santa Monica Farmers' Market with Amelai. Includes a 1.5-hour tour for two people, plus time for shopping and a copy of her book, The Santa Monica Farmers' Market Cookbook. The Santa Monica Farmers' Market tour will be held on Wednesday, July 10.