Here's your chance to be part of the conversation at Dialogue with this dinner for four with wine pairing.
You've heard the word on the street: it's on the second floor of a food court behind an unmarked door, but inside lies one of the best restaurants in the nation.
Dialogue is an intimate 18-seat restaurant in Santa Monica led by James Beard award-winning Chef Dave Beran. The late great Jonathan Gold gushed that Beran "will take you places you have never been" in his artful tasting menu, which tells a story through all the senses. Even the soundtrack is curated. With just eight seats at a kitchen counter and three tables, Dialogue is meant to incite conversations among its staff and guests.
Dialogue was named LA's #1 best new restaurant of 2017 and one of the best new restaurants in the country by both GQ Magazine and Eater. And it was just recently awarded coveted Five-Star award by the Forbes Travel Guide, one of only six new restaurants worldwide -- and the only restaurant in the United States -- to get Five Stars this year.
Certificate must be redeemed by December 31, 2019. Reservation required. Must be on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. Note that certain dietary restrictions may not be accommodated.
Enjoy a limousine for 10 people for a flawless and fun tasting tour of popular On The Verge Hospitality modern American cuisine haunts: Art's Table and Margo's on Montana Avenue and Ashland Hill on Main Street. Finally, you'll be off to the Golden Bull for an after-dinner nightcap! Your limousine will pick you up at one location in the Santa Monica/Los Angeles area between 5pm and 6pm on a mutually agreed upon Friday or Saturday night. Two bottles of sparkling wine are included with the limousine.
First Stop - Enjoy Art's Table's creatively rendered New American cuisine at this Montana Avenue eatery named in honor of Santa Monica historian and educator Art Verge. Includes your choice of appetizers paired with artisanal wine.
Next stop - Margo's on Montana Avenue, named in honor of Margo McGinnis Verge, the beloved matriarch of the Verge family and Santa Monica native. Enjoy your choice of entrees and drinks.
Third stop - Ashland Hill, a craft gin bar and beer garden on Main Street in historic Ocean Park. Enjoy the beautiful outdoor ambiance, delectable desserts and your choice of after-dinner drinks.
Last stop - Golden Bull in the Santa Monica Canyon. The historic steakhouse vibe is the perfect place to complete the night. Have a nightcap and finish strong!
Includes: limousine for 10 people for the evening, food, drinks and gratuities. Date will be determined by item winner in coordination with On The Verge Hospitality.
Escape the hustle and bustle with this fabulous package in Paso Robles, one of California's top wine regions. The package includes:
- Two-night stay at Allegretto Vineyard Resort Two-night stay in a prelude guestroom, redeemable Sunday through Thursday. Blackout dates may apply. Valid through March 1, 2020. https://www.allegrettovineyardresort.com
- Fulldraw Wine Experience for up to Eight People A private tour followed by dinner with winemaker, paired with Fulldraw wines, plus a magnum of 2016 Fulldraw Honey Bunny. Additionally, the winemaker will share a few bottles from his personal cellar that have inspired him. https://fulldrawvineyard.com
- Law Estate Wine Experience for up to Eight People Join us for an intimate and elevated dining and wine-tasting experience as you will enjoy a private dinner and tasting at Law Estate Wines in Paso Robles. The night will start with a barrel sampling of some of our top Rhône and Bordeaux Cuvees not yet released by Law Estate wines hosted by our winemaker, Philipp Pfunder. Philipp will give you a tour of the facility while you enjoy vintage and currently top-rated release wines. Then join Philipp for a wine pairing dinner provided by our private chef in our state-of-the-art tasting room on top of the west side of Paso Robles with 360 degree views of the estate vineyards. This is a night you definitely won't forget! http://lawestatewines.com
- Turley Experience A Magnum of 2004 Pesenti Vineyard Zinfandel and a focused tasting for four at our Templeton tasting room. All of our vineyards are certified organic and we use all natural yeasts in the fermentations. Expires 5/19/20. http://www.turleywinecellars.com
Your personalized family portrait as portrayed by renowned artist Donald Robertson. Includes his book Donald, The Book.
Robertson's drawings and constructions cull from a deep understanding of color and fashion, as much as from his cheeky sense of humor and sharp wit. A father of five, Robertson observes his youngest children's negotiations with the world around them, citing this as inspiration for his art practice, while inviting us into his world by documenting these personal moments on his Instagram feed.
Robertson has received international attention for his interactions with social media and was nominated by the CFDA (Council of Fashion Designers of America) as "Instagrammer of the Year." Yet his work remains hyper self-aware, as he uses Instagram like a medium, collecting, cataloging, and reacting to images he finds there. It is no coincidence, then, that Robertson posts images of his resulting work to the same site that inspires so much of it.
A career artist, Robertson has worked in the cosmetics and fashion industry, beginning in Toronto alongside the founders of MAC Cosmetics, and most recently in creative development at the Estee Lauder Companies. He also launched American Marie Claire before redesigning American Glamour with Conde Nast and Hearst.
A vacation is not just about one-of-a-kind experiences, it is about creating lasting memories with the people you love. Averaging 3,500 square feet, Exclusive Resorts' private collection of three- to five-bedroom homes are in the world's best locations and feature dream amenities such as chef-grade kitchens, private infinity edge pools and hot tubs, spacious outdoor areas and expansive great rooms, perfect for large family gatherings. Each residence is carefully vetted, providing you with the peace of mind that comes with knowing exactly what to expect. Best of all, your personal concierge will plan every detail-from stocking the pantry with your favorite foods prior to your arrival and hiring a private chef to booking tee times and creating custom itineraries-so you can enjoy a hassle-free vacation. Your only demand of the day is to have fun.
Choose to reserve your Exclusive Resorts vacation in any one of these sought-after locations:
- Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
- Lake Tahoe, California
- Los Cabos, Mexico
- Peninsula Papagayo, Costa Rica
- Real Del Mar, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Scottsdale, Arizona
- Sea Island, Georgia
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
- Travel must occur within one year of the event and will be forfeited if not completed by then
- Travel may be booked within 90 days of last night in residence
- Reservations are subject to availability
- Additional nights may be available
- Certain holiday weeks designated by Exclusive Resorts are excluded (Christmas, New Year's, Presidents' Day, Spring Break, Fourth of July and Thanksgiving)
To see more information on select destinations and booking guidelines please visit: https://www.ExclusiveResorts.com/Charity
Vacation will consist of one consecutive 3-night stay in an available Exclusive Resorts residence in an eligible destination for an individual (23 years of age or older) and his/her guests. Vacation is not transferable and is subject to terms and conditions of the Exclusive Resorts Gateway Usage Escape Agreement, including without limitation maximum occupancy restrictions. Travel must be booked within 90 days of check-out. Travel must occur by May 31, 2020, and will be forfeited if not completed by May 31, 2020. Blackout dates apply (including but not limited to the seven-day periods surrounding holiday weeks). Additional nights in the residence may be available. Contact Exclusive Resorts for more information. Eligible Gateway Escape destinations include: Los Cabos, Mexico; Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands; Peninsula Papagayo, Costa Rica; Real del Mar, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico; Sea Island, Georgia; Scottsdale, Arizona; Steamboat Springs, Colorado; and Lake Tahoe, California. Eligible destination subject to change. Reservations for specific dates, residences and destinations are subject to availability. Air and ground transportation to and from destination and all other expenses, including but not limited to meals and drinks, phone calls, government fees, transfers, insurance, any taxes and optional activities such as golf or spa treatments are the sole responsibility of traveler.
See www.exclusiveresorts.com for more information. Exclusive Resorts and the Exclusive Resorts flower logo are registered trademarks of Exclusive Resorts, LLC. ©2017, Exclusive Resorts, LLC. All rights reserved.
Come and spend the evening with us: We invite you and up to five guests for an incredible one-of-a-kind dining experience at Wally's, the upscale, wine focused retail-restaurant concept, with two locations in Beverly Hills and Santa Monica. The evening will be hosted by Wally's President & Principal, Christian Navarro: Named the "Wine Therapist to the Stars" by the New York Times, Christian's clients include many of the most powerful people in the entertainment, art, and political worlds. Wally's Executive Chef will personally create a four-course dinner menu, including wine pairings for each course, in which seasonal ingredients tailored specifically to your group will be incorporated. This dinner is valued at $3,000.00 (including tax & gratuity) and may be redeemed at Wally's Beverly Hills or Wally's Santa Monica Sunday-Thursday evenings before 8PM. Restrictions/Limitations- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date (valid Sunday through Thursday only) and time based on availability. Must be 21+ to purchase. This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete.
It's time for you to get the Hollywood, red-carpet treatment! With this package, you'll have your pick of a once-in-a-lifetime experience at two of TV's most popular shows.
Jimmy Kimmel Live!
You'll be up close and personal with the stars on the set in Hollywood. This item includes four passes to the Jimmy Kimmel Live! VIP greenroom & music concert. Certificate valid for one year, May 1, 2019 to May 1, 2020.
The Ellen Degeneres Show
Get your groove on and laugh 'til it hurts with two VIP tickets to the Ellen Degeneres Show. Expires in one year. Must be at least 14 years old to attend. Cannot be used for "12 Days of Giveaways."
The small town of Healdsburg in Sonoma Country draws visitors with its charming plaza, 30 wine tasting rooms and a vibrant food scene. This package gives you the best of one of wine country's most popular towns.
The package includes:
- Two Nights at the Harmon Guest House - As the newest addition to the acclaimed Hotel Healdsburg and h2hotel family, the Harmon Guest House is a modern stitch in the fabric of Healdsburg's history. Spend two nights in a Harmon King guestroom. Valid Sunday-Thursday; excludes holidays. Tax not included, not redeemable for cash. Expires 5/31/2020.https://harmonguesthouse.com
- Lunch and Tasting at LIOCO - Join LIOCO proprietors Matt and Sara Licklider for a guided "Omakase Tasting" experience for six in their contemporary new Tasting Room on the Healdsburg Square. Recently short-listed by the SF Chronicle "52 Wineries You Need to Visit in 2019," and featured in Sonoma and Luxe magazines.https://www.liocowine.com
- Private Tasting for Six at Hirsch Tasting Room - Hirsch is the oldest pinot noir vineyard on the True Sonoma Coast (tasting certificate expires 5/20/20) https://www.hirschvineyards.com
- Tasting at Longboard Vineyards - Certificate for Reserve Wines and Barrel Tasting with the winemaker in our cellar for up to six people ($300 value). Signed bottle of 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon "Maverick's Chrome" ($65 value). Two Longboard hats ($30 value) and "Inside Maverick's" book, signed by author.https://www.longboardvineyards.com
- Dinner for Two at Barndiva - Three-course meal for two guests, with one glass of wine each at this farm-to-fork American eatery in stylish, barnlike surrounds with a spacious garden patio in Healdsburg. Gratuity not included.http://www.barndiva.com
Hourglass Wines represent a cutting-edge, modern Napa Valley winemaking style. Proprietor Jeff Smith has developed Hourglass Cabernet into one of the most anticipated releases each year since its debut in 1997. A brand synonymous with terroir-driven, modern Napa wines of the highest caliber, its goal is and will always remain the same: to capture the essence of two of Napa Valley's most expressive vineyard sites in bottled form, and to have the honor of sharing them with you and your families for decades to come. Production is consistently under 1,000 cases.
This package includes a 3-liter bottle of 2013 Blue line Cabernet Sauvignon, an exclusive tour and tasting at the winery for four people and four tickets to Mabon, Hourglass's exclusive annual harvest festival on September 7 featuring live music, delicious food trucks, and fun surprises. Guests also get to enjoy a fabulous wine bar showcasing all of the Hourglass Blueline offerings.
2013 Blueline Cabernet Sauvignon
Wine Enthusiast - 94 pts.
This calmly seductive wine has a deep, dark color, absolutely gorgeous fruit, wood smoke and baking spice aromas and a gentle texture that lets all the berry, black-cherry and pomegranate flavors soak into the taste buds. While quite full-bodied, it's easy on the tongue but does have an extra fine-grained wrapping of tannin to keep it firm. Best from 2020 through 2030.
Robert Parker's Wine Advocate - 91 pts.
The 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon Blue Line (86% Cabernet Sauvignon, 9% Petit Verdot and the rest Malbec) is rich, with medium to full body, the classic tobacco leaf and crème de cassis notes, and again, very good purity and length. Drink it over the next 10-15 years.
Tour and Tastings for four people on a mutually agreed-upon date. Must schedule tour in advance. Four tickets to Hourglass Wine Company Mabon Event on September 7. Names non-transferable.