Gift certificate for two to attend the wineLA Wine Camp, valued at $150, which expires on April 24, 2020.
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA'S #1 WINE CLASS
Over 100,000 Participants Since 1995
- How is wine made
- Lessons on how to taste wine and to describe what you taste
- How to pair food and wine
- Tips on reading labels, purchasing and storing wine
- Insider thoughts about emerging trends in wine that you will want to know
- Answer any questions you may have - no matter how simple or difficult
- Laughter and enjoyment that only a top educator can provide
Taught by Ian Blackburn, CSW, JWE, Founder - LearnAboutWine & wineLA
Professional Sommelier & Continuing Student, The Masters of Wine Institute-London
Ian drinks wine for a living and plans 50-100 public & private events a year and in 2016 has started production on a podcast dedicated to wine and Los Angeles lifestyle. Ian stays busy buying collectible wines for high-profile clients, planning luxury wine trips, as well as private and
corporate events-all while studying for his Masters of Wine (MW).
Since 1995, LearnAboutWine did much of the hard work of improving the wine culture in Los Angeles, opening the doors for more quality products to enter the marketplace. With a total reach of over 100,000 current subscribers and followers, wineLA.com focuses on the best in breed wine events, classes, wine credential programs, unique tastings and dinners! See what we are up to now... We continue to innovate the wine category at wineLA.com.
Donated By wineLA