No bids or purchases accepted at this time.
The WildAid 2019 Gala is almost here! You can start pre-bidding now and until November 8, 2019, at 7 pm Pacific Time, after which the highest bid for each item will become the starting bid at the Gala (paper bidding will be used at the Gala).
HALL Wines Napa Valley Cabernet Assortment & Tasting
A truly one-of-a-kind 12 bottle collection of some of Hall Napa Valley's finest cabernets. The line-up includes the following cabernets:
- Three bottles 2015 Coeur - rated at 94 points
- Three bottles 2014 Ellies - rated at 95 points
- Three bottles 2015 Eighteen Seventy Three - rated at 96 points
- Three bottles 2014 T Bar T Ranch
Also includes a Hallmark Tour and Tasting for four people at Hall's St. Helena Winery. Stroll the property and lush gardens at Hall's signature tour followed by a private seated tasting.
The California Wine Institute unanimously elected Vintner Kathryn Hall to the California Sustainable Winegrowing Alliance (CSWA) Board of Directors in December 2017. CSWA is a nonprofit organization to develop and promote sustainable practices, tools for education and outreach, partnerships with key stakeholders, and prioritizing research.
Note: This item will be ready for you to take home at the end of the gala. An additional fee will apply for shipping.
- Tour and tasting date to be mutually agreed upon
- Must present certificate and make reservations in advance
Generously Donated by Mark & Silvia Belotz/Hall Wines of Napa