No bids or purchases accepted at this time.
13-Night Icons of Africa Safari
Set off on an epic safari sojourn bursting with both style and substance as you journey seamlessly from Kenya to Cape Town via Victoria Falls and Botswana's Okavango Delta, staying at Africa's most iconic properties, each with their own remarkable conservation credentials.
- 1 night at Giraffe Manor in classic Kenya 'Out of Africa' style
- 3 nights in tented luxury at Cottar's 1920s Camp, in Maasai Mara
- 1 night at Hemingway's Nairobi in a deluxe room
- 2 nights at Victoria Falls, in exquisite tented style, at Mpala Jena Camp on the banks of the Zambezi River
- 3 nights at Duba Explorers Camp, situated at the edge of the Okavango's game-rich floodplains
- 3 nights at Ellerman House in Cape Town with endless Atlantic views
Select here to watch a video with this trip's highlights.
This ultra-luxury safari offered by NATURAL WORLD SAFARIS begins with a coveted overnight stay at Giraffe Manor where you'll dine with some very unusual breakfast companions, after which you'll embark on a game-viewing safari in the Maasai Mara while based at Cottar's 1920s Camp. Following an interlude at the elegant Hemingway's Nairobi, fly to Victoria Falls for 2 nights in exquisite tented style on the banks of the Zambezi River at Mpala Jena Camp, part of the highly regarded Great Plains Conservation portfolio. Next up is the intimate Duba Explorers Camp, the brainchild of filmmakers Dereck & Beverly Joubert and base camp for the Rhinos Without Borders project. After 3 nights surrounded by pristine and game-rich woodland and floodplains, fly to Cape Town for a fittingly fabulous finale to this extraordinary journey at the opulent and iconic Ellerman House.
- Expiration Date:December 20, 2021
- Blackout dates in 2020 & 2021: December 20 -March 30 & June 16 -October 31
- Excludes: all airfare, ground transport, park fees, and alcohol/activities/meals where not specified
- Estimated additional cost on booking: $3,000 park fees & internal flights in economy per person
- May not be resold, transferred or redeemed for cash
Bespoke travel outfitter Natural World Safaris has curated the ultimate iconic journey across Africa in support of WildAid's crucial conservation work.
Generously Donated by Natural World Safaris