No bids or purchases accepted at this time.
14-Day Expedition to Antarctica for 2
Experience one of the most exhilarating adventures on Earth aboard the world's most advanced polar expedition ship, National Geographic Endurance. Expedition dates: December 7-20, 2020.
Remote. Untrammeled. Spectacular. On this Antarctica expedition see scores of penguins &whales. Explore an entire museum of colossal & magical ice forms that defy description. Uncover the dashing history of the Heroic Age of Exploration. Lindblad Expedition's pioneering polar heritage & experience navigating polar geographies will assure a safe & unforgettable passage through one of the wildest sectors of the planet.
- View icebergs in a Zodiac, land on a beach studded with penguins, kayak in the greatest silence on Earth, & embark on magnificent hikes-all with a veteran polar expedition team
- Encounter iconic penguins, leopard seals & marine mammals
- Gather insights & tips from National Geographic photographers to help you capture wonderful moments
- Experience the seldom-seen Antarctic undersea through the navigation of an undersea specialist & a remotely operated vehicle
- Category 2 standard cabin, meals & alcohol included on the National Geographic Endurance
- Not transferable & may not be resold. Only good for the December 7-20, 2020 expedition
- Excludes international airfare to Buenos Aires & private charter to Ushuaia (private charter estimated at $2,200 round trip for 2 people); passport, visa or immigration fees; travel protection plan; & personal items
- Excludes premium alcohol & cabin upgrades (cabin upgrades may be available - up to an additional $31,000 for 2 people)
Travel aboard the 126-guest National Geographic Endurance. This next-generation vessel has the highest ice class of any polar passenger ship & the patented X-bow for the smoothest, most comfortable ride in polar navigation.
DAY 1-2: U.S. to Buenos Aires Tour the city's Beaux-Arts palaces & political history.
DAY 3: Fly to Ushuaia Embark on the National Geographic Endurance.
DAY 4: At Sea/Drake Passage Cross the legendary Drake Passage.
DAYS 5-10: Exploring Antarctica Explore the Antarctic Peninsula. Step ashore to Adélie & gentoo penguins. Learn how climate change affects the penguin populations & how to capture images of penguins from a National Geographic photographer.
DAY 11-12: At Sea Witness the meeting of the Atlantic & Pacific Oceans.
DAY 13-14: Disembark in Ushuaia/Fly to Buenos Aires then home
Generously Donated by Lindblad Expeditions