SEES Country Fair 2019
· Your online submission of a bid constitutes a legal contract to buy. If a bid is submitted by mistake, go to the auction information table and ask them to remove the bid. Any removals must be completed before 3:30 PM on May 4, 2019.
· The auction committee has attempted to correctly describe and catalog all items, including all known restrictions and expiration dates. All property is sold “as is” and San Elijo Elementary PTO neither warrants nor represents, and shall in no event be responsible for correctness of description or genuineness. Please be aware that some items have restrictions, limitations and/or expiration dates. It is the bidder’s responsibility to be aware of these restrictions while bidding.
· All items must be paid for in full the day of the auction. Credit card information is required by the online auction software in order to bid. However, cash, credit cards and personal checks will be accepted from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM, at which time any outstanding winning bids will be charged to the credit card on file.
· All sales are final. No exchanges or refunds of items except when specified.
· All auction items must be removed from the premises on the night of the auction.
· According to the Internal Revenue Service, only the amount paid for the auction prize “in excess of the actual cash value of the prize” is tax deductible.
· When you donate to SEES PTO sites (auction or flat donation), we collect your name, email, contact information, donation amounts and dates, and payment information. You provide this personal data so we can set up your account, provide the services, process your donations, and communicate with you about those donations. We only use the information collected for these purposes and do not sell, rent, or lease your personal data to third parties.
· We store your personal data for as long as required to provide the services to you. We may retain personal data after we cease providing services to you to the extent necessary to comply with our tax, accounting, and financial reporting obligations. Where we retain data, we do so in accordance with any limitation periods and records retention obligations that are imposed by applicable law.
For more information about these terms and conditions contact firstname.lastname@example.org