Do you agree to allow Society for Vascular Surgery Foundation to use your personal data?
Terms & Conditions
· Submitting your registration form and/or auction donation or bid and payment constitutes an agreement on your part to accept the following terms and conditions.
· This event will be photographed and videotaped. By entering any of the Vascular Annual Meeting (VAM) event premises, I consent to photography and video recording (including but limited to images, photographs, voice or likeness) and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for promotion or any other purposes by Society for Vascular Surgery (SVS), SVS Foundation and its affiliates and representatives without compensation.
· As a condition of my participation in VAM, I hereby waive any claim I may have against SVS, SVS Foundation and its officers, directors, employees or agents, or against the presenters or speakers, for reliance on any information presented and release SVS and the SVS Foundation from and against any and all liability for damage or injury that may arise from my participation or attendance at the program.
· SVS and the SVS Foundation are not responsible for errors or omissions. Schedules, speakers, and program content are subject to change.
· There is no refund for no shows.
· Ticket and table sales cancellations must be received in writing by May 29, 2020 and will be subject to a $50 processing fee. Cancellations are non-refundable after May 29. Should SVS or the SVS Foundation need to cancel VAM or the Gala, refunds will be limited to registration fees only.
· We use a variety of data security measures intended to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of your personal information. Your personal information through this ticket sales site sits on a server with our third party to run reports, maintain information integrity within our database. At the conclusion of this event, your personal information will be populated in our internal database as an attendee of this event. Past attendees of VAM events will receive updates about future VAM events. At any time, you may request access to personal information that was provided to us through this website. You may also request to review, correct or delete any of that personal information. Your personal information may be transferred to other countries for processing, and by using this website, you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different personal data protection rules than in your country.
· If you have any questions or comments about our personal information management efforts or our process of your information, please contact SVSFoundation@vascularsociety.org.
For more information about these terms and conditions contact email@example.com