The Vitus Men's Watch in White by Bolvaint.
A field watch inspired by the cartographer and explorer Vitus Bering. The Bolvaint Vitus features an elegant, yet sporty ion-plated polished steel case, matched lugs and a clear, highly legible dial. With a supple brown leather strap, polished black buckle and numerals and hands. The quartz movement ensures that the Vitus will run smoothly and precisely for many years.
Specs: - Ion plated polished steel case
- Brown leather strap and buckle
- Scratch resistant
- Analog dial in sailor's white with numerals in midnight black
- Arabic numeral markers
- Sub-dial for days at the 9 o'clock position
- Sub-dial for dates at the 3 o'clock position
- High precision Quartz movement
- Case diameter: 42 mm; Crown: 5 mm
- Case thickness: 11 m
- Band width: 22 mm