- 4-night stay in a 3-bedroom vineyard residence in the Oak Knoll District of Napa
- 5 miles from Yountville and downtown Napa
- Pre-trip planning services that ensure you'll have the best vacation possible
- A dedicated on-site concierge who works with you to create custom, detailed and over-the-top experiences
Napa is known for its more than 400 wineries and prized Cabernet Sauvignon, but wine tasting and tours are only the beginning of what this region has to offer. On a picturesque vineyard in the Oak Knoll district of Napa Valley sits a charming 3-bedroom country Farmhouse. Guests are just minutes from Yountville and downtown Napa's high-end restaurants run by top-rated chefs and exclusive shopping.
Amenities include a garden with walking bridge across a seasonal creek a pool and a cozy patio perfect for appreciating the breathtaking scenery that seems to have been pulled from a storybook. Whatever your pleasure, the region delivers a vibe of rest and relaxation that tantalizes the senses with its wine country charm.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Accommodates 6
- A stay can be reserved, based on availability, any time except for the following weeks: Christmas and New Year's.
- The nights must be used during 1 trip.
- At least one person staying at the residence must be over the age of 25.
- This certificate expires 18 months from the date of purchase.
- Unless otherwise noted, all holiday/event weeks start the Saturday before the holiday/event through the Saturday after the holiday/event.
Donated By Getaway2Give