Frequently asked questions:
1. Can I participate in the auction if I don't have a smart phone/home computer? YES, I-pads/computers/laptops will be made available at the festival to any person interested in the auction. Auction volunteers will be available to set-up bidding accounts and assist with any questions you might have.
2. Will you ship my items? No, we ask that if you win an item please pick it up from the festival on Sunday Sept 30 at 8pm or at the parish's Murphy Hall during pick-up hours:
MURPHY HALL PICK-UP HOURS
- Monday Oct. 1st 11am til 6:00pm
- Tuesday Oct. 2nd 7:15am til 4:30pm
- Wednesday Oct 3rd 7:15am til 6:00pm
3. If I win an item, can I pay my invoice from my personal device? Yes, your bidding account must include a credit card, simply check-out when you receive your winning notification.
Thank you for participating in the Oktoberfest 2018 Silent Auction!