U.S. Open Golf Tournament$3,900
Enjoy two Trophy Club passes to any two days of the 2019 U.S. Open Golf Tournament, held June 10-16, 2019 at Pebble Beach Golf Course in Pebble Beach, California.
The United States Open Championship, commonly known as the U.S. Open, is the country's annual open golf tournament. The U.S. Open is the second of four major championships in the sport and is n the official schedules of both the PGA Tour and the European tour.
Enjoy daily access for two t the Trophy Club pavilion, a sports-themed, climate-controlled facility located on the grounds of the Pebble Beach Golf Course. The pavilion features numerous television monitors and an enjoyable selection of food and beverage options for an additional charge.
Your 2019 U.S. Open Experience includes:
- Two ground passes for either Thursday and Friday OR Saturday and Sunday rounds of the tournament
- Daily access for two to the Trophy Club pavilion
- Deluxe 3 days/2nights accommodations either Wednesday and Thursday OR Friday and Saturday
- 3-day car rental or $150 transfer allowance
- Full American breakfast daily
- Expert travel and concierge services
- All taxes and service charges
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Travel package is non-refundable and subject to availability. Certificates and gift cards cannot be replaced. Reservations must be made at least 45 days in advance of travel. Package originates from the contiguous United States. The hotel may be upgraded for an additional charge.