This policy applies to all the pages hosted on this site. It does not apply to pages hosted by Magic Bus USA’s affiliates, linked organizations, partners, or to other organizations to which we may provide a link and whose privacy policies may differ.
Please read the following to understand how your personal information will be treated. The policy may change from time to time so please check back periodically.
1. Magic Bus USA uses the information first and foremost for the issuance of tax receipts. We also use the information for marketing purposes, such as sending you our e-newsletter and keep you up to speed about Magic Bus USA’s work.
2. Magic Bus USA may share your personal information from time to time, with its affiliate non-profit entities, linked organizations, charity collaborators, within or outside the US, which may then use such information in connection with their activities.
3. We make every effort to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure.
4. Website user accounts can access, correct or delete their personal data by logging into their user account and making the necessary changes. They should promptly update their personal information if it changes or is inaccurate.
6. The safety of children is very important to us. No information should be submitted to or posted at Magic Bus USA by children without prior parental consent. All applicable laws are followed with respect to data collection from children. No sharing of data collected from children with any third parties is permitted at any time under any circumstances.
7. If you have any questions relating to this policy, please contact us at email@example.com, Magic Bus USA, 1080 Eldridge Parkway, Suite 1175, Houston, Texas 77077, +1-832-775-9000.
B. Access and/or Use of the Website.
1. Access and/or use of the website constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the website.
2. Magic Bus USA reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as modified. You should therefore review these Terms and Conditions regularly.
3. You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes, and in a matter which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhabit the use and enjoyment of the website by any third party.
4. Magic Bus USA does not warrant that the functions and materials contained in the website will be: uninterrupted or error free; that defects will be corrected; that the website, or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs; or represent the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
5. All intellectual property in the website and the material or information it contains (including without limitation copyright, designs, database rights and trademarks (registered or unregistered) is and shall remain the property of Magic Bus USA or its third party licensors.
6. Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without authorization from Magic Bus USA. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any license by Magic Bus USA to use any item displayed.
7. Materials in the website may be copied for personal use only on the condition that all copyright notices and source indications are also reproduced, no modifications are made and each relevant item is copied in its entirety. However, some materials have been published on the website with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Magic Bus USA). All rights are reserved on these materials and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (as indicated within these materials).
8. Magic Bus USA takes no responsibility for the content of external internet websites. Following links to any other websites or pages shall be at your own risk and Magic Bus USA shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages resulting from the use of such other websites.
9. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the website including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information. Magic Bus USA reserves the right to remove any such communication or material from the Website at its own discretion.
10. The laws of the State of Texas govern these Terms and conditions. Any dispute relating to these Terms and Conditions or your use of the Website shall be resolved solely in the state courts located in Harris County, Texas. You agree to waive trial by jury in any such action.
C. Online Ticket Sales, Donations, and Auction Bidding Terms and Conditions.
Magic Bus USA, hereto referred to as the Event Organizer. 2019 Magic Bus Houston Gala attendees hereto referred to as Ticket Holders.
1. By providing a credit card on file, you agree to your card being charged at the conclusion of the event for any remaining balance on your account.
2. Ticket holders will be informed of any cancellation. In the event of cancellation a full refund will be made.
3. By bidding on an item, you are agreeing to purchase the item if you should win.
4. The Event Organizer and venue management accept no responsibility for any personal property.
5. Ticket holders consent to the filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
6. The Event Organizer reserves the right to cancel any tickets we believe to have been purchased fraudulently.
7. The Event Organizer does not accept any liability for any losses or claims arising from any inability to access the website, any interruption or any failure to complete a transaction.
8. We use CardConnect to collect and process all online transactions. Card details are entered on a secure page. No personal details will be passed on to third parties.
9. The customer accepts full responsibility for all contact information on their customer account and must ensure it is updated when necessary. Magic Bus USA accepts no responsibility for information not received by the customer due to out of date contact information. Please note, contact information can be updated through the customer login online, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. All of these terms and conditions are governed by the Laws of the State of Texas.
Do you agree to allow Magic Bus to use your personal data?
For more information about these terms and conditions contact email@example.com