Be a Brave for a Day...A Childhood Dream Come True!
This once in a lifetime opportunity allows your child to attend a baseball clinic with some of the Atlanta Braves GREATS!
- Tom Glavine, Atlanta Braves Hall of Fame Pitcher
- Andruw Jones, Atlanta Braves Hall of Fame Outfielder
- John Smoltz, Atlanta Braves Hall of Fame Pitcher
- Charlie Culberson, Atlanta Braves Infielder/Outfielder
- Tyler Flowers, Atlanta Braves Catcher
- Brian Snitker, Manager of the Atlanta Braves
On January 27, 2019, arrive at SunTrust Park to start your dream clinic with these current and past Braves greats! Your child and nine others will enjoy access to the batting cage, the baseball field and Players' Lounge where your favorite Braves stars unwind before and after the game. Chick-fil-A lunch will be served in the Players' Lounge.
Clinic is on January 27, 2019 from 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm. This auction item is for (1) child spot ONLY. There will be a total of 10 children participating. Only available for children ages 8-15. A maximum of (2) guests are allowed to attend with the child and watch from the dugout. No exceptions. Winning bidder will be contacted to discuss their specific preferences for area of instruction.
Donated By Friends of CURE