Jeff Ruby Bag includes:
Two 10.5 oz Jeff Ruby Steak Seasonings
Two books: Not Counting Tomorrow
Total Value: $80
Get Inspired Basket Includes:
- "Her Tribe" Print Signed by Kelly Rae Roberts, 2015, 11" x 14" Matted
- "It's a JoyFULL Life" Petite Note Cards by Kelly Rae Roberts (12 cards/12 envelopes)
- "Remember What Matters Most" Spiral Unlined Journal by Mary Anne Radmacher and Dr. Deanna Davis
- "A Beautiful Witness on Loss and Remembering, Volume Three" - An Exclusive Collection of Poetry and Prose by Mary Anne Radmacher
- "A Beautiful Witness on Becoming" by Mary Anne Em Radmacher
- Cherry Blossoms Leather Journal, Lined, Handmade in Italy
- A Collection of "Show Up With Love" Greeting Cards, Post Cards, Mini Posters and "I Saw What You Did " Acknowledgement Cards by Marci Moore and Mary Anne Radmacher (15)
- "Bundle of Love" Assorted Petite Cards of Inspiration, Love, Friendship and Hope
- 5 Unique Thank You Cards Handmade by Mary Anne Radmacher
- "Listen" Handmade Artwork on Canvas, 4" x 4"
- "Raise the Light" Handmade Artwork on Canvas, 4" x 4"
- 4 "Love Invites Us" Extra Large Postcards by Marci Moore
- 15 Handmade Photograph Cards, Blank Inside by Jean Martell
- Prayer of the Long Road Jewelry - Handcrafted From Reclaimed and
- Repurposed Road Fencing by David Lee Gordon
- "Live With Intention" Handmade Coaster by Mary Anne Radmacher
- "Four Word Self Help," Simple Wisdom for Complex Lives by Patti Digh
- "The Gifts of Imperfection," Your Guide to a Wholehearted Life by Brene Brown
- Assorted Bic Gel Pens (2 packs)
Total Value: $395
Kind Eye Publishing Book Basket Includes:
- Talk to Me: A frank discussion and look inside the mind of a Twenty-Something idealist whose journey into adulthood and across seas leads to witty introspection, discovery and optimism. Your "typical" millennial has something to say, and it's more than just selfies!
- Crackerjack Youth Literary & Art Magazine - Issue 1 "Kindness" and 2 "Courage
- The "Not So Lucky" Brother: Kavan was happy just the way things were, and then his baby sister came along and turned his life upside down. Come join us as we explore the emotional roller coaster of sibling relationships, and how very lucky siblings are to have one another no matter what. This book will not only help the new big brother or sister in the family navigate their new role, but it will also help assure parents that adding to the family can mean giving their child a best friend for life.
- My Friend Max: A story about a friend with Autism. This book acts as a guide for parents as well as educators on how children can create bonds with individuals with Autism. A great book for at home or in the classroom. An inclusion story.
- Winnie and her Worries: In this easy to understand story and guide, Reena B. Patel, MA, LEP, BCBA, expertly provides parents, teachers and children with concrete and proper tools necessary to help kids understand and control the worries they possess.
Kind Eye Publishing produces, promotes and publishes written works that adhere to the themes of kindness, compassion, and diversity. www.kindeyepublishing.com.
Total Value: $65