Kentucky Mule Fixin's for 4 Basket:
- Morken Barware Moscow Mule Mugs - Set of 4 - Premium 1/2 Pound Mugs - 100% Solid Copper - Hammered Finish - 16oz
- Bulleit Kentucky Bourbon (750 ml)
- Fever-Tree Premium Ginger Beer - 4 pack
- Fresh Organic Mint
- Fresh Organic Lime
- Kentucky Mule Recipe
Total Value: $115
All Things Bourbon Basket:
- Stonewall Kitchen Gluten-free Bourbon Molasses Mustard, 8 Ounces
- Stonewall Kitchen Bourbon Bacon Jam, 3.75 Ounces
- Dark Hot Chocolate with Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt, 15 oz
- Bourbon Smoked Paprika, 2.5 oz
- Bourbon Barrel Foods Woodford Reserve Bourbon Cherries, 11 oz
- Britannia the Original Bourbon Chocolate Flavored Cream Biscuits, 13.7 Oz
- Bourbon Barrel Kentuckyaki, 375 ml
- Guy Fieri BBQ Sauce, Brown Sugar Bourbon, 19 Ounce
- Bourbon Empire: The Past and Future of America's Whiskey - Hardcover
- Maker's Mark Kentucky Bourbon, 200 ml
Total Value: $125
Kentucky Bourbon Trail Experience for 4:
During a 10-hour adventure you will enjoy a sample of iconic distillery tours and tastings on what is known as the "South Route" of the Kentucky Bourbon Trail. Your private driver will share interesting history as you sit back and enjoy the ride, soaking in the beautiful Kentucky Bluegrass along the way.
Bulleit Frontier Experience at Stitzel-Weller - Learn about the past, present, and future of Bulleit's family of high-rye, award-winning whiskeys. Walk in the footsteps of Bourbon legends as you step into an active barreling house, and see an experimental micro distillery. And of course, enjoy a private tasting of Bulleit's full portfolio lead by a Stitzel-Weller Whiskey Expert.
Maker's Mark - Maker's Mark has some of the most beautiful distillery grounds in the state of Kentucky, nestled along Hardins Creek. The tour explores the distillery and warehouses and ends in a well-appointed tasting room. Each of you will receive a bottle of Maker's Mark to hand-dip in their iconic red wax. Maker's Mark Bring the bottle out on a special occasion at home!
Heaven Hill Bourbon Heritage Center - America's largest family-owned and operated distillery, Heaven Hill Distillery is home to some of the most iconic bourbons, such as Evan Williams, Larceny, and Elijah Craig. Throughout this one-of-a-kind tasting, learn everything you need to know about aging, warehousing and the art of selecting and tasting Bourbon.
Kentucky Bourbon Trail Experience includes:
10-hour chauffeured private SUV for 4
Bulleit Private Tour and Tasting for 4
Bottle & Bond Restaurant onsite
Bardstown Bourbon Company (lunch not included)
Maker's Mark Distillery Tour and Tasting for 4
Your own bottle of Maker's Mark hand- dipped in iconic red wax
Heaven Hill Connoisseur Tasting for 4
2-night stay in a standard guest room at The Brown Hotel Louisville or comparable
Giveback Sports booking service
Blackouts: Derby Week and Bourbon Festival
*You must be 21 to participate in the tastings but guests of all ages are welcome on the tours.
This auction item must be booked a minimum of 60 days in advance and is subject to availability. Hotel may be substituted for comparable or better property. Certificates cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed. All purchases are non-refundable. Packages cannot be resold.
Buy Now: $5000