Kind Eye Publishing Book Basket Includes:
- Talk to Me: A frank discussion and look inside the mind of a Twenty-Something idealist whose journey into adulthood and across seas leads to witty introspection, discovery and optimism. Your "typical" millennial has something to say, and it's more than just selfies!
- Crackerjack Youth Literary & Art Magazine - Issue 1 "Kindness" and 2 "Courage
- The "Not So Lucky" Brother: Kavan was happy just the way things were, and then his baby sister came along and turned his life upside down. Come join us as we explore the emotional roller coaster of sibling relationships, and how very lucky siblings are to have one another no matter what. This book will not only help the new big brother or sister in the family navigate their new role, but it will also help assure parents that adding to the family can mean giving their child a best friend for life.
- My Friend Max: A story about a friend with Autism. This book acts as a guide for parents as well as educators on how children can create bonds with individuals with Autism. A great book for at home or in the classroom. An inclusion story.
- Winnie and her Worries: In this easy to understand story and guide, Reena B. Patel, MA, LEP, BCBA, expertly provides parents, teachers and children with concrete and proper tools necessary to help kids understand and control the worries they possess.
Kind Eye Publishing produces, promotes and publishes written works that adhere to the themes of kindness, compassion, and diversity. www.kindeyepublishing.com.
Total Value: $65
Donated By Avanti Vadivelu