Nebraska: It's Not For Everyone...but it is for the birds!
It may be hard to believe, but each year Nebraska has millions of visitors - but they are not your typical tourists. Each spring, Nebraska is home to one of the greatest wildlife spectacles on the continent: the migration of the cranes. You can participate in this amazing event, with the VIP Crane Viewing Experience for 2:
- 2 day/ 1 night in private cottage on the prairie
- Two guided crane viewing experiences on the largest Sandhil Crane roost on the river, one at sunset, and one at dawn in heated blinds
- Dinner for two (including wine and beer)
- Breakfast for two
- Opportunity to visit the Crane Trust Bison
- Included in the package is also an autographed copy of the book On Ancient Wings, by conservation photographer Michael Forsberg
- Includes a $300 gift card for travel.
Donated By Crane Trust