Tour and Tasting Experience at Robert Biale Vineyards
The Hess Experience: Tour and Luncheon
Joseph Phelps: Lunch and Wine Tasting
Wines from Napa:
- Magnum 1.5L of Opus One
- Magnum 1.5L of Robert Biale 25 Year Anniversary Field Blend Red Wine in Presentation Box, signed
- 2016 Robert Biale Vineyards Black Chicken Zinfandel magnum (signed) (received at visit)
1. Private Tour and Tasting Experience for 4 at Robert Biale Vineyards
The tour includes an elegant private seated tasting of Biale's most limited production wines for 4. Enjoy vineyard views and learn the history of Napa Valley farming traditions and an iconic high-end wine producer. Relax among the vineyards and savor the Napa Valley's natural splendor.
2. The Hess Experience: Tour and Luncheon for 4
The Hess Collection is wine and art under one roof. Begin your experience with a guided tour through the historic Mount Veeder Visitor Center and Contemporary Art Museum. After which the Hess Collection Executive Chef will present you with a farm-to-table three-course luncheon featuring menu items from the winery's culinary gardens, paired with Hess Collection Napa Valley wines from estate vineyards on Mount Veeder.
3. Joseph Phelps Bountiful Table: Multi-course Lunch and Wine Tasting for 4
Savor the bounty of Napa through a wine and food journey for 4 at Joseph Phelps VIneyards. The multi-course lunch in the picturesque dining room features seasonal ingredients paired with the extraordinary wines. Begin your visit with passed canapés on our Redwood Terrace overlooking estate vineyards, followed by an unforgettable lunch. Each course will be thoughtfully paired with Joseph Phelps Napa Valley and Sonoma Coast wines, including the latest vintage of Insignia.
Donated By Robert Biale Vineyards | The Hess Collection | Joseph Phelps Vineyards | Tom and Cynthia LaConte | Derek and Dwanyell Tyus