Food and Wine
Woodinville? Straight American Whiskey, 40% ABV
This American whiskey starts with traditionally grown corn and rye cultivated exclusively for us on the Omlin Family farm in Quincy, Washington. The grains are mashed, distilled, and barreled in our Woodinville distillery, then trucked back over the Cascade Mountains to our private barrel houses, where Central Washington's extreme temperature cycles promote the extraction of natural flavors from the oak. Prior to being coopered, the barrel wood is seasoned in open air, rain, wind, sun, and snow for two years - longer than most - softening the wood's harsh tannins. The barrels are then slowly toasted and lightly charred to further enrich the wood's desirable flavors. A higher distillation proof than our bourbon yields a rich, mellow whiskey with aromas of berry, vanilla, and stone fruit, as well as notes of brown sugar, wood spice, and caramel that linger softly on the palate.
2013 Il Marroneto Brunello di Montalcino 1.5 Liter
If Barolo is the King of Italian wines, then Brunello di Montalcino is certainly the Queen. Made from 100% Sangiovese, this Tuscan gem is one of the most elegant and ageworthy red wines in the world. And the 2013 vintage is considered to be a classic, with a remarkably long growing season that produced wines with extraordinary aging potential and great finesse. One of the best wines from the appellation is always the Il Marroneto Brunello di Montalcino, made by the owner and very talented winemaker Alessandro Mori, who was once hailed as "the undisputed Sangiovese whisperer.
Case of assorted wines from the wine country of Northern Michigan's Lelanau Peninsula (BoatHouse Vineyards)
2011 Aleksander - vitner Sasha Vuachic (LA Lakes and NY Knicks)
Follows their refined, yet muscular inaugural 2010 vintage with a modest and elegant presentation of the classic Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon marriage. A cooler growing season delivered moderate alcohol content, making this wine a nice partner for pairing with a wide variety of dishes. The majority of fermentation was in half-ton bins, punched down three times a day. Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon were aged separately in a combination of French, Eastern European and Serbian oak barrels for about a year. Then the wines were carefully blended for optimal results and returned to barrel to age together for an additional six to eight months. Approximately 50% new oak. (Paso Robles, CA)
2015 Yao Ming Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley
Made up of 91% Cabernet Sauvignon, 5% Merlot, 2% Cabernet Franc and 2% Petit Verdot, the deep garnet-purple colored 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon Yao Ming offers a baked berries, kirsch, floral, cassis and earth-scented nose with hints of dried herbs and underbrush. Medium-bodied, fine and elegant with lovely freshness, it finishes long and perfumed. (Napa Valley, CA)
2014 Ramey 'Ritchie Vineyard' Chardonnay Russian River Valley
The 2014 Chardonnay Ritchie Vineyard offers suggestions of lemon curd, white peaches and white grapefruit with underlying notes of honeyed toast and butterscotch. The palate is full-on seduction with an appealingly oily texture and tons of peaches and cream flavors, finishing long with a lively lift.
Hibiki 'Japanese Harmony' Blended Whisky
Made with malt whiskies from the Yamazaki and Hakushu distilleries, as well as grain whisky from the Chita distillery. The whiskies are drawn from 5 different types of cask, including American white oak casks, Sherry casks and Mizunara oak casks. The blend itself was crafted by the Suntory Whisky blending team, led by Master Blender Shingo Torii. An elegant expression, with wafts of honey, orange, a herbaceous touch or two and light oak.
The Red Wine Club is the ideal wine club for wine lovers who want to experience a variety of California red wines.
They range from light-bodied and easy drinking to full-bodied and bold Napa Valley reds, perfect to pair with a rich steak.
Sunstar's recipients will enjoy a wide range of regions and flavors all guaranteed to please!
The winner will receive 2 red wines a month for 12 consecutive months.
From Juan Valdez country, this exclusive Colombian coffee package is a dream come true for the coffee connoisseur. The palate of the lucky winner will get to experience coffee-heaven on earth with this succulent package:
- "Narino" Special Edition whole bean roasted coffee (17 ounces), planted at an altitude of nearly 7,500 feet above sea level where cold and heat come together to produce this unique coffee
- Santander gourmet whole bean coffee bag. Marked by herbal notes, this coffee grows sheltered by the shade of native forests that protect it from high temperatures.
- A premium five-pack coffee kit containing a variety of Juan Valdez coffees: from strong coffees such as the Volcán to less intense coffees such as the Colina.
- An individual Volcán bag ideal for dark roast and espresso lovers, this unique blend is recognized for its high body, subtle acidity and notes of sweet caramel.
- Three bags of Cumbre coffee, an expert blend of Columbian coffees designed to stimulate your senses with intense flavors and dry fruits notes.
- One bag of Colina coffee extracted from the "Caracolito" beans that offer a balanced coffee with smooth texture and silky palate.
- One bag of cumbre decaffeinated coffee, an intense caffeine-free coffee with notes of wine and caramel
- One bag of delicious caramels that release the exquisite flavor of 100% Colombian coffee
- And last, but not least, one thick body ceramic coffee mug to enjoy your treat of the best coffee the world has to offer?