Our organization's Board of Directors not only share their time and expertise helping to guide FCCRSNC, they are also sharing their favorite wines with you! Board members have donated a variety of California and Italian, red and white wines to form this unique collection of 16 bottles, including a 2012 Boutinot from France. Even former board members contributed, including a bottle of 2011 Chilensis Lazuli and a hand-painted set of whimsical wine glasses. That's the "galore," but here's the more: this package also comes with a magnum bottle of 2016 Scott Kelley Pinot Noir, a $100 voucher to NakedWines.com, and a dozen more bottles in an assortment of grapes, bringing this vino collection to a total of 30 bottles! Accompanying all this goodness are a handy set of bar tools, a pair of rustic wooden bottle holders, and some enticing
chocolates. In the mood to sip and savor at a local winery, too? Enjoy two flights of wine at Loveland's own Sweet Heart Winery.
Donated by FCCRSNC Board of Directors, Susan Gilbert, and Sweet Heart Winery
Saving lives can be hard work, but it can also be a very rewarding adventure. Win this package and you and a guest will accompany FCCRSNC staff on their next rescue mission! Whether it's a sensitive hoarding case involving dozens of cats that need to be removed from an unhealthy environment, or a large-scale cat colony that needs trapping and transport, you will be there on the front lines with us!
Then join several key staff within a few weeks of "mission accomplished" to celebrate the lives we saved and enjoy dining with the cat crew. Your adventure awaits!
Donated by FCCRSNC
Share six memorable experiences with your most important person, including four overnights:
- Date 1: Check into The Elizabeth Hotel for the queen of date nights in revitalized downtown Fort Collins. Enjoy a one-night stay on a day of your choice in this exquisite and modern new hotel in the heart of Old Town. Start the royal treatment with $25 for cocktails at the Sunset Lounge Rooftop Bar, which boasts spectacular views. Before taking in a romantic performance with two tickets to the Fort Collins Symphony on either 4/20/18 or 5/12/18, dine at Austin's American Grill with a gift card for $50 (redeemable at any Hot Corner Concepts restaurant). Sleep in, then grab brunch with a $40 gift card to Snooze: an A.M. Eatery, and end on a sweet note with a tasty flight of chocolate at Nuance Chocolate.
- Date 2: Explore the wonderland of Denver with a one-night stay at the Kimpton Hotel Born. Located in bustling LoDo, the hotel's rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows and a modern atmosphere. Enjoy a taste of Italy with $75 to Maggiano's for dinner before laughing off those carbs during a hilarious show at Comedy Works.
- Date 3: For an all-in-one evening of entertainment that includes both dinner and theatre, see a play of your choice with two tickets to the Midtown Arts Center.
- Date 4: Your staycation awaits with one night at the conveniently located Hampton Inn on Fort Collins' south side. Enjoy dinner together with $50 in the intimate setting at Cacciatore, located at Jessup Farm, then get cozy in a dark movie theater with two tickets good at any Cinemark location. Start your next morning on the sunny side with a deluxe breakfast or brunch for two at The Egg & I.
- Date 5: A fifth night of fun involves sipping and skating. Dine at the delectable Cafe Vino with a $50 gift card, and be sure to check out their wine menu. Then take in a Colorado Eagles game at the Budweiser Events Center, and even invite friends, with four hockey tickets in this package. Back at home, toast the Eagles' win with a bottle of Rascal white wine and two stemless wine glasses. Your kitty can even have a victory "lap," of Catwine (non-alcoholic), made from salmon oil and organic catnip, poured into his or her new bowl.
- Date 6: We saved the best for last with two tickets to the 2019 Whiskers 'n Wags Jubilee! Join FCCRSNC again next year at the Hilton Fort Collins for an inspiring evening amid fellow animal lovers, and when the gala festivities are finished, just head upstairs for a relaxing overnight stay in the hotel. Breakfast in the morning is included, then enjoy lunch for two at the Urban Egg.
Start the fun tonight by taking home a beautiful wine basket that includes two bottles of white wine with a $100 voucher to NakedWines.com, and a kitty wine bottle holder and matching stopper.
Donated by The Elizabeth Hotel, Hot Corner Concepts, Fort Collins Symphony, Nuance Chocolate, Snooze: an A.M. Eatery, Leslie Quitmeyer, Kimpton Hotel Born, Comedy Works, Kelly Little, Hampton Inn, Cinemark, Cacciatore at Heller's Kitchen, The Egg & I, Julie Swanty Real Estate, Midtown Arts Center, FCCRSNC, Hilton Fort Collins, Rocky Mountain Restaurant Group
Feline model call! Make your feline famous by winning the bid for the cover of the 2019 FCCRSNC calendar along with one month of your choice to showcase your cat, or multiple cats! Photographer Monique Renee of Silver Paw Studio will come to your home for a photo session not only of your cat, but additional family members as well, if desired. In addition to the two (feline-only) photos for the calendar, you will receive a personal package of studio-quality photography, including:
- Pre-shoot consultation with the photographer. She will learn more about you and your cat(s) to craft the session you envision.
- On-location full studio portrait session of your cat(s) and other family members in your home.
- Portrait viewing appointment at your home. You will look at every image individually and choose your very favorites!
- Gallery of web resolution images, resized and watermarked for use on social media sites, e-mail, and screen-savers.
- $250 credit toward any combination of print sizes or products, such as mounted prints, gift prints, albums, brag books, canvas gallery wraps, metal prints, memory box or greeting cards.
- The package will also include one 2019 FCCRSNC calendar.
**No company logos or product names are allowed in the photos chosen for use in the calendar unless a separate sponsorship agreement is reached.**
Donated by Monique Renee of Silver Paw Studio, and FCCRSNC
You may feel a lot like Alice on an ultimate tour of the best local breweries and distilleries as you follow the White Rabbit down the rabbit hole in style. Reserve your very own designated driver to brewery hop with friends for several hours in a full-size luxury SUV or stretch limousine with a $250 gift certificate to NOCO Party Bus. The feature tour is a "Certificate of Awesome" at Mayor of Old Town to enjoy dinner and beer for four. Fill the included growlers for free with stops at Horse & Dragon Brewing Company, Snowbank Brewing, and Scrumpy's Hard Cider. And no town is left out since this party package also includes three growler fills at Big Beaver Brewing Co. in Loveland, plus a cocktail, tasting, and tour for two at Syntax Spirits in Greeley. Four Coopersmith's pint glasses and one Cerebral Brewing pint glass can serve as party favors for your tour group. Plus, take home a variety basket tonight of whiskeys and bourbons from Feisty Spirits Distillery, vodka from Coppermuse Distillery, and a 12-pack of Old Aggie beer from New Belgium Brewing Co.
Donated by NOCO Party Bus, Mayor of Old Town, Horse & Dragon Brewing Co., Coopersmith's Brewing, Scrumpy's Hard Cider, Coppermuse Distillery, Snowbank Brewing, Supermarket Liquor, Feisty Spirits Distillery, Syntax Spirits, and Big Beaver Brewing Co.
How better to spoil the Queen Cat (or King Tom) in your life than with a year's supply of Natural Balance cat food (dry or canned) and a dozen 40-pound bags of Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Ultra scoopable litter! Kitty can also peer down from her 5-foot-tall throne: a three-tiered cat tower by Trixie. The Luup litterbox offers an innovative sifting system, so you won't feel like a jester in her court. Her Highness will hopefully appreciate this deluxe basket of toys and treats as well, and if that's not good enough, she won't be able to resist the plush, donut-style cat bed with the cutest print ever. Kitty will truly feel like the Queen of your heart!
Donated by Kelly Little, Natural Balance Pet Foods Inc., Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Products, Olivia DeHerrera & Jack Hunsinger, Wet Noses Pet Sitting, Wagz Pet Market, and Wanda Knauer
Fantastic food, world-class shopping, museums, nightlife and an intoxicating atmosphere are just some of the characteristics that define the urban oasis locations included in the Skyline Winner's Choice. Enjoy a 3-night stay in historic New Orleans, H-O-T Miami, shopper's paradise Chicago or a foodie dream in Montreal. Pack your bags, including the Samsonite 25-inch, expandable spinner suitcase you'll also win!
Each residence accommodates 4 - perfect for a family, just the girls/guys or couples getaway. The best part about this package is the flexibility to choose your destination after purchasing the trip - you have 18 months to decide! Then take advantage of pre-trip planning services and a local concierge - both included with Skyline Winner's Choice. Choose from:
- New Orleans, Louisiana -- This luxury St. Charles Avenue residence is centrally located in the heart of the trendy Arts & Warehouse district and walking distance to countless restaurants, activities and the French Quarter.
- Miami, Florida -- This stylish residence is located in the swank W residences in the Brickell area of Downtown Miami and is just steps from a 28,000 square foot spa and fitness center.
- Chicago, Illinois -- Located in Chicago's desirable River North neighborhood is this 2-bedroom residence and perfect example of urban-luxury living. A stunning modern design and sleek touches including stainless steel appliances, chrome fixtures, bamboo floors, exposed ductwork, as well as a rooftop lounge and pool are just a sampling of the features offered.
- Montreal, Canada -- This lovely 16th-floor residence places you in the middle of the action and excitement of Downtown Montreal. Located in Tour des Canadiens, a brand new 50-story residential building, you can experience the amazing food and exciting events without ever stepping foot outside.
Notes: The nights must be used during 1 trip. At least one person staying at the residence must be over the age of 25. You have 18 months from the date of purchase to use your Skyline Winner's Choice. Restricted dates vary based on location and time of year. Please visit http://www.getaway2give.net/experiences/ for residence-specific restricted dates.
Donated by Kelly Little and Consigned from Getaway 2 Give
**There is a minimum reserve price of $1,500 for this package. All proceeds in excess of the reserve will 100% support FCCRSNC's lifesaving programs and mission.**
Escape to gorgeous Ouray, Colo., and take an exhilarating mountain Jeep tour for two. Refuel with a $30 gift certificate to True Grit Café in nearby Ridgway, or enjoy a craft beer on the rooftop with $25 to Ouray Brewery. Take a rest overnight with a stay at Ouray's Box Canyon Lodge & Hot Springs, where you can unwind in one of their four outdoor mineral hot springs tubs with spectacular views of the San Juan Mountains. The next day, the adventure heads farther southwest to Durango for a historic, roundtrip train ride for two on the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad. Immerse yourself in the rich history of Durango during a one-night stay in a king room at The Rochester Hotel, which celebrates the area's famed motion-picture history. Each room is themed after Westerns that were filmed in the Durango area, and movie posters, framed in marquee lights, line the hallways. A full gourmet breakfast is also included.
Donated by Box Canyon Lodge and Hot Springs, The Rochester Hotel, Colorado West Jeep Rentals, Inc., Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad,
True Grit Café, and Ouray Brewery
Have you ever wondered why all of our eyes look so unique and different? Here's your opportunity to understand what your eyes say about you through the practice of Iridology -- the study of the colored part of the eye for personality and health information. Six people (just the girls, your home family unit or your work family unit) will join Iridologist, Healing Diets Counselor, Reflexologist and founder of The Academy of Self-Health and The Eye in Team, Dani Espinosa, for a 2-hour interactive, personal Iridology workshop.
You'll meet at Happy Lucky's Teahouse in Old Town for an exquisite tea party, during which Dani will take magnified images of each person's iris. As you sip your tea, Dani will dive into each person's unique personality type for a fun, interactive exploration. She'll assess what was learned and determine at least 3 dietary and lifestyle recommendations for each person. Each guest will also receive a goodie bag complete with healthy samples, a $50 superfood gift card, and a complimentary 30-minute follow-up. You'll leave feeling empowered, wise and proud of your unique traits and gifts.
Donated by Dani Espinosa
Plush Cat Bed from the Charity Crochet Exchange.
Kitty treats, $5 gift card, cat bowl, water bowl, and catnip
What is the Skyline Winner's Choice?
Fantastic food, world-class shopping, museums, nightlife and an intoxicating atmosphere are just some of the characteristics that define the urban oasis locations included in the Skyline Winner's Choice. Enjoy a 3-night stay in historic New Orleans,
H-O-T Miami, shopper's paradise Chicago or a foodie dream in Montreal. Pack your bags, including the 25-inch Samsonite spinner suitcase you'll also win!
Each residence accommodates 4 - perfect for a family, just the girls/guys, or couples getaway. The best part about Skyline Winner's Choice - the flexibility to choose your destination after purchasing the trip - you have 18 months to decide! In addition to flexibility, take advantage of pre-trip planning services and a local concierge - both included with Skyline Winner's Choice.
Where can you go?
New Orleans, La.
- Whether you come to enjoy the famous restaurants, the rich history or the festive music scene and events, a getaway to New Orleans is never the same trip twice. This luxury St. Charles Avenue residence is centrally located in the heart of the trendy Arts & Warehouse district and walking distance to countless restaurants, activities and the French Quarter.
- Miami is a diverse city with something for everyone - amazing food and shopping, unparalleled nightlife, diverse cultures, fantastic weather, glamorous beaches, professional sports, great outdoor activities and so much more. This stylish residence is located in the swank W residences in the Brickell area of Downtown Miami and is just steps from a 28,000 square foot spa and fitness center.
- Located in Chicago's desirable River North neighborhood is this 2 bedroom residence and perfect example of urban-luxury living. A stunning modern design and sleek touches including stainless steel appliances, chrome fixtures, bamboo floors, exposed ductwork, as well as a rooftop lounge and pool are just a sampling of the features offered. Guests can take full advantage of all the city has to offer with nearby world class dining and shopping.
- This lovely 16th floor residence places you in the middle of the action and excitement of Downtown Montreal. Located in Tour des Canadiens, a brand new 50-story residential building, you can experience the amazing food and exciting events without ever stepping foot outside. Exceptional building amenities coupled with direct access to RESO, Montreal's expansive underground complex, make beating the cold winter weather a breeze.
- The nights must be used during 1 trip.
- At least one person staying at the residence must be over the age of 25.
- You have 18 months from the date of purchase to use your Skyline Winner's Choice.
- Restricted dates vary based on location and time of year. Please visit http://www.getaway2give.net/experiences/ for residence specific restricted dates.