Dining and Spirits
Grab your friends and bring them on a private tour and tasting at the Leopold Bros. Distillery for up to 20 people! You'll get a sneak preview of what's to come with this bottle of Leopold's American small batch gin.
- Expires April 28, 2019
Eat. Work out. Repeat.
- Edible Beats Concept Group has grown six-restaurants strong - Root Down, Linger, Root Down DIA, Ophelia's, Vital Root, and El Five - and is known for responsibly grown and sourced, innovatively simple, vegetable-forward menus. ($75)
- Atomic Provisions is home to some seriously good eats: Atomic Cowboy, Denver Biscuit Company, and Fat Sully's Pizza. ($25)
- Fox Restaurant Concepts is a Creative Culinary Community with an ever-evolving and growing lineup of over 50 unique restaurant locations nationwide. ($25)
- 3 classes at Soulcycle, a 45-minute indoor cycling class that features high-intensity cardio, muscle-sculpting strength training, and rhythm-based choreography. But it's so much more than just a workout - it's a powerful mind-body experience. ($102)
- Soulcycle certificate is valid at all locations, excluding the Hamptons and expires 45 days after your first class
The Vineyard Wine Shop's Discovery selection will be yours for the next 6 months. Every month you will receive one hand-picked bottle introducing you to the world's great wine styles.
- Winner must pick up the wine each month
- Expires April 28, 2019
Good food brings people together. Especially when that food is prepared by a professional chef! Join Chef Marvin Williams from Abrusci's Fire & Wine Co. for a chef's table dinner and wine pairing for four (4).
- No blackout dates
Flying duck hand-cast pewter and glass liquor decanter and tag to be filled with the included bottle of Bulleit Rye Whiskey.
A magnum bottle of 2008 Hafner Chardonnay and $100 to Elway's Cherry Creek, the ideal setting for any occasion. Celebrate a birthday or anniversary. Entertain business associates. Meet friends for cocktails. Or simply enjoy an outstanding meal served with genuine hospitality in an environment that is uniquely Colorado.
Hafner Vineyard is a small family winery in Alexander Valley near Healdsburg in Sonoma County: "we produce Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, a Malbec blend called "Next Red" and Rosť from only grapes grown at the winery. We have been growing grapes and producing wine for five decades. All wines are "estate bottled". We barrel-age in our wine caves and release our wines later than others to allow them to develop and mature. Our wines are only sold direct to our patrons and leading California restaurants; not in any wine shops. Three generations of Hafners work here to deliver quality wine at a great value with personal service."
- Elway's certificate expires March 28, 2019
You and your guests will tour Repris Winery's Moon Mountain Vineyard home high above Sonoma Valley, exploring the winery, vineyards and caves. This is a rare opportunity to savor mountain wine growing at its pinnacle. The Repris portfolio is not available outside the winery; each selection is crafted exclusively for Members. Your private visit includes a guided tour of the historic Moon Mountain vineyard, the home of Repris. Your experience includes a unique tasting of select Member Only wines specially paired with a selection of artisan cheeses and charcuterie.
- No expiration date
- Private tour and tasting for up to 4 people
Enjoy beer for a year from Left Hand Brewing Co. with one monthly growler fill at the Left Hand tasting room in Longmont, CO.
- Free Growler
- Mountainsmith sixer cooler
- Women's Left Hand t-shirt
- Men's Left Hand t-shirt
- Left Hand trucker hat
- Valid for one year from date of purchase (April 2019)
- Must redeem each month or you forfeit that month's free growler refill
- Free refill is your choice, excluding seasonal and special reserve beers
Join Clif Family Wines at their Tasting Room for a fun and interactive food and wine tasting experience. The Bruschetta Trio tasting experience for four (4) people pairs seasonal bruschetta offerings highlighting ingredients from the Clif Family Farm with limited production Clif Family Wines.
- Date to be scheduled by mutual agreement of donor and winner
- Located in St. Helena, CA
- Expires April 2019
A private tour and exclusive tasting of Chateau Montelena wines for four (4) people, hosted by their knowledgeable staff. Chateau Montelena is located in Napa County.
- Expires April 28, 2019
- To be arranged on a mutually agreeable date we encourage 6-8 weeks advance notice to book. There is more flexibility during the months of November - April.
A magnum bottle of 2007 Hafner Chardonnay and $100 towards Englewood's boutique Steakhouse 10 known for it's unique cocktails, cozy dining room, and upstairs lounge. Serving steaks with all the trimmings and other American classics.
Hafner Vineyard is a small family winery in Alexander Valley near Healdsburg in Sonoma County. "We produce Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, a Malbec blend called "Next Red" and Rosť from only grapes grown at the winery. We have been growing grapes and producing wine for five decades. All our wines are "estate bottled". We barrel-age in our wine caves and release our wines later than others to allow them to develop and mature. Our wines are only sold direct to our patrons and leading California restaurants; not in any wine shops. Three generations of Hafners work here to deliver quality wine at a great value with personal service."
Enjoy lunch or dinner for two (2) at Fire Restaurant & Lounge in the Art, A Hotel.
Stemming from their desire to be authentic to the artistic mindset, a Broadway restaurant in Denver, called FIRE introduces a fresh take on New American Cuisine. Like another work of art in the hotel, our cuisine is a melting pot of flavors, a fusion of farm-to-table flair that captures the American experience.
- Expires 4/30/2019
- Alcohol and gratuity not included
You'll be able to eat wings for a year, or two weeks depending on your appetite, with this $200 certificate to Fire on the Mountain.
Come kick back with a cold craft beer, roll up your sleeves and dive head-first into a plate of crispy wings! Wings not your thing? They also feature vegetarian and vegan fare, Colorado grass fed beef burgers, super fresh salads, yummy sandwiches, and an array of scrumptious appetizers and desserts.
Fire on the Mountain is serious about their homemade sauces, which have won first and second at the National Buffalo Wing Festival and been featured on the Food Network's Outrageous Food.
They serve up delicious, fresh, creative fare in a family friendly, casual atmosphere. Check out our menu, discover our array of award winning sauces, snag some fun FOTM gear and learn about our sustainability efforts. Peace and grease!
Your ticket to one of the hottest events in town! Two (2) tickets to Saturday afternoon of Denver's Great American Beer Festival on Saturday, September 22, 2018.
- Winner must be 21+
- Winner must redeem this offer prior to September 15, 2018
You'll be treated to a private Tour and Tasting for up to six (6) people at GlenLyon Vineyards & Winery in the Sonoma Valley with the winemaker himself! This tour is not open to the public so now is the time to take advantage of this exclusive offer!
(1) Bottle of Lexy's Toast Brut Native
(1) Bottle of Suzy's Toast Viognier (2016)
(1) Bottle of Hog Wilde Chardonnay (2015)
(1) Bottle of Estate Syrah (2014)
(1) Bottle of Estate Squire's Toast (2014)
(1) Bottle of Mistelle Rouge (2015)