Eat. Work out. Repeat.
- Edible Beats Concept Group has grown six-restaurants strong - Root Down, Linger, Root Down DIA, Ophelia's, Vital Root, and El Five - and is known for responsibly grown and sourced, innovatively simple, vegetable-forward menus. ($75)
- Atomic Provisions is home to some seriously good eats: Atomic Cowboy, Denver Biscuit Company, and Fat Sully's Pizza. ($25)
- Fox Restaurant Concepts is a Creative Culinary Community with an ever-evolving and growing lineup of over 50 unique restaurant locations nationwide. ($25)
- 3 classes at Soulcycle, a 45-minute indoor cycling class that features high-intensity cardio, muscle-sculpting strength training, and rhythm-based choreography. But it's so much more than just a workout - it's a powerful mind-body experience. ($102)
- Soulcycle certificate is valid at all locations, excluding the Hamptons and expires 45 days after your first class
Donated By Atomic Provisions, Fox Restaurant Concepts, Edible Beats Restaurant Group, & Soulcycle