You'll have everything you need to join Craig patients, family and friends for Pedal 4 Possible 2018 with this cycling basket!
- Pedal 4 Possible registration for two riders
- One 2017 Pedal 4 Possible
- One Top Peak bike pump
- One bike tune from Bicycle Village
- Honey Stinger gels and waffles
- Blitzu rechargeable headlight & taillight
- Top Peak water bottle cage with CO2 cartidges
- Pedal 4 Possible t-shirt
- Pedal 4 Possible reusable bag
- Top Peak saddle bag
- Pedal 4 Possible stickers
About Pedal 4 Possible:
While raising awareness and money for patients at Craig Hospital, you'll encounter some beautiful scenery. The ride begins in Louisville, and heads north along the flatirons and then south to complete the true century. All cyclists will start and end at Pearl Izumi in the Colorado Technology Center, just a half-mile northeast of Highway 36. A post-ride party will follow with food, merriment and prizes
All money raised will fund innovative therapy programs that help Craig Hospital patients experiencing spinal cord and brain injury.
P4P features course for all skill levels (10K, 30K, 50K, 100K and 100 Mile).
Registration will open in late May.
Donated By Craig Therapeutic Recreation Department