An African Safari for Two
You and a guest will spend 5 days and 4 nights in the exclusive Ongava Game Reserve, located next to Etosha National Park in Namibia, Africa. The package allows the winners to choose between staying at Ongava Tented Camp or Ongava Lodge. A combination of both properties is also possible. Both tented and lodge accommodations include the "creature" comforts of private baths, luxury suites, and cooling units - all with fabulous views looking out at the preserve and waterholes. Meals are served either in the main dining room under thatch with a view, or on the dining deck under the stars. Activities include game drives in open jeeps, guided hikes and walks giving you the unique opportunity to see resident elephants, cheetahs, lions, and the unique resident white and black rhinos as well as to visit the Ongava Research Center.
A once in a lifetime dinner for ten people:
James Beard award-winning chefs Marc Vetri and Jose Garces prepare a farm to table dinner at Chef Garces's farm with wine pairings.
The Ultimate New Year's Eve Times Square Experience:
· View the Ball Drop in luxury at one of Midtown Manhattan's newest boutique hotels - LUMA Hotel Times Square
o A two night stay in our spacious Skyline view suites, filled with natural light and dramatic art, with a surprise welcome amenity
o Enjoy one King bed with plush frette bedding, along with a Queen-sized sofa bed in separate living area, and premium amenities
o Frette LUMA Robe and Slippers to take home
o Breakfast for two (provided by Ortzi Restaurant), daily
o New Year's Eve dinner for two, with wine pairing (provided by Ortzi Restaurant)
o Guests' choice of in room bottle service or bottle of sparkling wine with hors d'oeuvres and sweets (provided by Ortzi Restaurant), served at 11:30 pm in anticipation of Ball Drop
· VIP experience at neighboring Bryant Park's Winter Village
o Ice Skating tickets, skate rental, hot cocoa, and locker to stow belongings
Two Items for the Malcolm Jenkins fan in your life (and aren't we all fans?):
- Two tickets to Blitz, Bow Ties and Bourbon Fundraiser in September, 2018 (Date TBD). Mingle with Eagles players during a stylish evening of premium spirits, notable chef tasting, live entertainment, and live and silent auctions that benefit The Malcolm Jenkins Foundation's youth programming in the Greater Philadelphia region.
- Autographed football by Malcolm Jenkins
Two unique, handcrafted hats from Whisler Civilian in South Philadelphia:
- A totally unique extra-wide 4# brim hat featuring natural beet-dyed pink felt, leather lace headband, and stylish front pinch crown. (Medium head size)
- The navy Sentry hat features a subtle and timeless explorer crown, 3" brim, and a thick leather headband.
Whisler Civilian's unisex felt hats are individually handcrafted in South Philadelphia using a traditional wood-blocking technique.
Meet the Runwell, Shinola's flagship style, a simple and sophisticated watch crafted for decades of wear. The matte white dial is accented with applied black Arabic numerals. The solid stainless steel case features a classic screw down pumpkin crown and double curve sapphire crystal to prevent scratches over years of wear. The finishing touch: an Aniline Leather strap in black. These classic features combine to ensure this watch will be just as enviable in ten years as it is right this minute.
Two suite tickets to a game during the 2018-2019 season including food, beverage and parking. This package features a #6 jersey signed by Hall of Famer Julius 'Dr. J' Erving, as well as 76ers shirts (four), cufflinks, hats (four) and more.
Four club box tickets to a 2018/19 regular season Philadelphia Flyers hockey game at the Wells Fargo Center.
One team, two great items:
- Sit behind the Phillies dugout and watch the team take on the San Francisco Giants on Wednesday, May 9th at 7:05 p.m. This item includes four tickets in section 118 at beautiful Citizens Bank Park.
- Official Rawlings Major League Baseball autographed by Odubel Herrera. Ball is signed in black ball point pen. Herrera, 26, has been the Phillies' best player over the last three seasons, hitting .288 with a .344 on-base percentage while making one all-star team and playing center field at an elite level.
For the Eagles fan--a package from the Super Bowl championship team:
- The Malcolm Jenkins (#27) dream package: A signed authetic team jersey, photo and a t-shirt.
- A football signed by Super Bowl champion Lane Johnson (#65) of the Philadelphia Eagles.
Bid on this item for your opportunity to enjoy the most personalized experience you can find for completing your bespoke wardrobe:
- Begin your experience by reviewing your current position with an Association of Image Consultants International certified image consultant at Henry A. Davidsen. Once gaining a better understanding of what works best for your career and body, you will have the chance to choose your fabric. After fabric selection you will pick exactly how you would like your black label suit to be styled, all while relaxing in a 2nd floor private showroom located near Rittenhouse Square. Enjoy a cocktail while making your selections and then get fit on center stage where the spotlight is on you.
- Two shirts from the Wayne Edwards Workshop- a personalized custom clothier. A menswear company designed to address the exact needs of the individual.
Upgrade your look with:
- The Royale Nero shoe for men from Greats, the first sneaker brand to be born In Brooklyn.
- Ray Ban Sunglasses and a $100 gift certificate from Modern Eye.
A golf foursome at The Ace Club in Lafayette Hill
The ACE Club is also home to one of the top-ranked golf courses in Philadelphia. Noted in Golf Digest's most recent Best in State, we are ranked in the top 20 private courses for Pennsylvania. In addition, our 7,500 yard Gary Player Signature Design course is equipped with five tee placements for golfers of all abilities. Additionally, we have one of the top caddie programs in Philadelphia to help you navigate the golf course.
Whiskey lovers! Enjoy a whiskey tasting and snacks guided by an expert for four guests at Village Whiskey.
Enjoy a 2018 Philadelphia Union Home Game with Six Light Blue Level Tickets and Six Pre-Game Field Access Passes at Talen Energy Stadium.
A golf foursome at The Golf Course at Glen Mills
Glen Mills is a full service, 18 Hole golf facility including multiple manicured practice areas. For over a decade now, this Bobby Weed design has been providing the daily fee golfer with superior golf and the natural beauty of Glen Mills.
Start your night with dinner for two at High Street on Market ($125 Gift Card). From James Beard award winner Ellen Yin, High Street on Market serves new American dishes accompanied by an eclectic all-American wine list, creative cocktails and food-friendly local beers and ciders
Then enjoy a concert from the acclaimed Philadelphia Chamber of Music Society to one of the following concerts:
Musicians from Marlboro III
Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 8:00 p.m.
Sunday, May 13, 2018 at 3:00 p.m.
Julia Bullock, Soprano, and John Arida, piano
Tuesday, May 15, 2018 at 8:00 p.m.
A VIP prize pack for two that includes two tickets, parking, and access to the donor terrace for one orchestral event during the 2018 season.
March over to the Museum of the American Revolution with four tickets. Encompassing 118,000 square feet, the space holds an expansive collection of art, manuscripts and printed works from the nation's Revolutionary Period.
When you've worked up an appetite, head over to Nomad Pizza and enjoy Artisanal wood-fired pizza from local ingredients chased with craft brews in a rustic space with a $150 gift card.
An unforgettable date with admission for two for the Love Letter Train or Mural Mile Walking tour by Mural Arts Philadelphia. Finish the evening with a dinner for two ($150 gift card) at Maison 208, a a two-story New American Restaurant and Social serving small and shared plates, craft cocktails, beer and natural wines from Top Chef contestant Chef Sylva Senat.
A perfect date in Old City:
- Two tickets to the coming season at the Arden Theatre Company. The Arden Theatre is dedicated to bringing to life great stories by great storytellers - on the stage, in the classroom and in the community.
- Enjoy the beauty of the Amalfi Coast in Italy right in Old City, while savoring a menu full of delicious selections, including the freshest fish & seafood, the must have Crudo & creative variations of classic Italian pasta & meat dishes with a $150 gift card.
Two Spas, Two Luxurious Experiences:
- A $100 gift certificate to Body Restoration, a spa specializing in skin and body. Experience restorative spa therapies in a five treatment room oasis just steps away from Rittenhouse Square.
- Rescue Spa's signature manicure and pedicure shapes, buffs, and glosses nails to a gorgeous finish using decadent lotions and beautiful polishes.
From William Schwartz Jewelry, a Freida Rothman signature Geo Stripe Hinge Bangle.
Signature Geo Stripe Hinge Bangle:
Freida Rothman's Signature Collection
12mm Geo Stripe Hinge Banle with matte finish 12K gold and black rhodium plating over .925 sterling silver. Hand-set cubic zirconia stones and engraved with Freida Rothman insignia.
Get away for a weekend of luxury, music and great food!
- Two night stay in a Superior Room at The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia ROOM HIGHLIGHTS
NEWLY RENOVATED GUEST ROOM
High ceilings with handcrafted crown molding
STUNNING CITY VIEWS
Large windows for enhanced views and natural light
GEORGIA MARBLE BATHROOMS
- Two tickets to one 2018-2019 Philadelphia Orchestra program concert
- Dinner for two at Osteria, one of the country's most critically acclaimed Italian restaurants. Chef Jeff Michaud won the 2010 James Beard Foundation Award for "Best Chef: Mid-Atlantic" for his work helming the kitchen.
An Alphaeon Dermal Solutions skin care products gift set and a complimentary skin care consultation.
Dinner and Theater Date!
- Two tickets to the coming season at the Arden Theatre Company. The Arden Theatre is dedicated to bringing to life great stories by great storytellers - on the stage, in the classroom and in the community.
- A $100 gift card to Capofitto, a pizzeria/bar/gelataria set in an old paper factory space with a hand-built, wood-burning pizza oven.
Win award-winning artist Liz Lomax's print of Prince (signed by the artist). The print was commissioned by Rolling Stone.
Zeppoli + Necklace = Romance in NJ
- $25 gift card to Zeppoli, a romantic and very intimate BYOB restaurant located in Collingswood, NJ. They serve classic yet very simple, Italian cuisine with a strong Sicilian influence.
- Magnesite Necklace 3 Strand Magnesite beaded necklace with signature coin by Philadelphia jewelry designer INDICAN
Ballet and Dinner Date:
- Two tickets to Jewels performed by the Pennsylvania Ballet between May 10-13. Jewels, at once romantic, jazzy, and filled with splendor, reveals the creative genius of George Balanchine in his only evening-length work without a story-a true ballet gem.
- Dinner for two at Pub & Kitchen. For more than nine years, P&K has been one of Philadelphia's quintessential restaurants for quality dishes, craft cocktails and elevated farm to table offerings. Pub & Kitchen has been a comforting neighborhood staple with its selection of local beers on tap ("Pub") and mouth-watering gourmet fare ("Kitchen"). The ever-evolving menu places an emphasis on seasonal ingredients and satisfying flavors.
One-of-a-Kind Chef Table Dinner for Two with Wine Pairing
The highest quality ingredients, clean and pure flavors, fresh seasonal dishes. Lacroix Restaurant at The Rittenhouse brings you an innovative and invigorating dining experience of progressive international cuisine against the gorgeous backdrop of Rittenhouse Square.
For Philadelphia Food Lovers: Two Spectacular Dinners:
- A $150 gift card to Wm. Mulherin's Sons, a rustic Italian-influenced neighborhood joint, with a focus on pizza and other wood-fired fare. Their seasonally driven menu is casual but sophisticated, emphasizing the smokiness and char that true wood-fired cooking makes possible. Simply put: urban, wood-fired Italian.
- Enjoy a prix fixe Sunday dinner for two at Will BYOB, a modern French-inspired BYOB, located on East Passyunk Avenue in the heart of South Philadelphia. The four-course Sunday menu is a great way to sample items you otherwise would not see on the a la carte menu. Ingredients sourced from local farmer's markets give inspiration for this weekly featured menu.
Dinner for Four and a Trio of Pear Wines:
- Dinner for four and a bottle of saki at Cheu Noodle Bar or Bing Bing Dim Sum
- From Pennsylvania grower of gourmet Asian pears, Subarashii Kudamono, enjoy this trio as three ways to toast the efforts of the Garces Foundation: 1 bottle of our sumptuous Asian Pear Dessert Wine (fortified, 20% alcohol); 1 bottle of our refreshing Asian Pear Sparkling Wine, Methode Traditionelle style and 1 bottle of our Asian Pear Eau de Vie (clear brandy, 80 proof) plus a package of our all-natural, sweet & chewy dried Asian Pears.
A German dinner and beer followed by the city's best Italian dessert:
- From Brauhaus Schmitz: A $200 gift card, A 1L glass beer mug, one pair of Brauhaus sunglasses, and one Brauhaus 2017 Oktoberfest t-shirt. Since opening in 2009, Brauhaus has quickly become one of the most authentic German bierhalls and restaurants in the United States. With 30 German beers on draft and over 50 in bottle, they offer more German beer than anyone else outside of Deutschland! With a culinary focus on house made sausages, schnitzel and award winning schweinshaxe, you are sure to feel a sense of Gemütlichkeit on South Street.
- From Capogiro: A $100 gift card to Capogiro Gelato Artisans: the finest gelato made in the Italian tradition
The full package includes two vineyard tours and tastings in Sonoma, two bottles of wine and four handcrafted wine glasses.
1. From Scribe Winery:
Four Hacienda Tastings at Scribe Winery
One bottle of 2016 Estate Pinot Noir
One bottle of Rose
2. From Buena Vista Winery:
Barrel tasting and tour for four followed by sparkling wine in special lounge.
Sample wine from the barrel in their historic Champagne Cellars followed by sampling finished wines in order to understand wine's evolution from the barrel to the bottle. Finish your tour with a glass of sparkling wine in the Buena Vista Bubble Lounge.
A set of four handblown wine glasses made from recycled glass at the Bok Building in South Philadelphia.
Remark glasses are heated and re-blown from recycled bottles.
About Scribe Winery:
Scribe Winery in Sonoma, California produces vibrant, terroir-driven wines. The winery-founded in 2007 on a property that pioneered pre-prohibition Sonoma Valley winemaking-is managed by fourth-generation California farmers and brothers, Andrew and Adam Mariani.
Scribe Winery is paving the way for the next generation of winemakers and consumers. This is the place to go to try California's new wave wines. On the 40-acre property they grow Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Riesling, and Sylvaner grapes.
About Buena Vista Winery:
Before there were vineyards in every valley north of San Francisco, before Napa and Sonoma were household names, before there was a California wine world at all, there was Buena Vista. Founded in 1857, Buena Vista is California's first premium winery, and its history is as colorful as it is proud. Just outside the town of Sonoma, the original winery is now a California historic landmark.
Fifteen antique Waterford lightly carved glasses (3 sets of 5 glasses each: 5 midsize wine glasses, 5 small shot glasses on short stems, and 5 in the middle). Beautiful antique, lightly carved crystal.
This unique experience includes Chefs Samuelsson and Garces preparing alternate courses in a four-course dinner, wine pairings, and dessert. Guests will be able to explore Luna Farm and mingle with both chefs.
When: Thursday, 4/19/18
Cocktails and hors d'oeuvres at 6:30pm; dinner at 7:30pm
Where: Luna Farm 39 Park Rd. Ottsville, PA 18942
What: Intimate dinner for two guests (total of 20 guests at this dinner). Hors d'oeuvres /4 course dinner/ dessert.
Enjoy a $150 gift card to Kensington Quarters, one of Philadelphia's great restaurants, is set in a repurposed Fishtown warehouse, and serves superlative and locally sourced American food.
Private tour, tasting and gift basket at Yards Brewery!
A private tour and tasting for up to 10 people with Yards Brewery owner Tom Kehoe and a basket with two glasses, a sweatshirt, six-pack, bottle openers and two t-shirts.
A $300 gift certificate to COOK, a state-of-the-art and fully equipped 16 seat classroom, where guests enjoy cooking classes and tastings in a beautiful and intimate setting.
Four course tasting menu for two at Hungry Pigeon, a James Beard award-winning restaurant.
Chefs Scott Schroeder (American Sardine Bar) and Pat O'Malley (Balthazar Bakery) serve creative, delicious and simple fare at their American brasserie on a Queen Village corner.
A Basket of Bluecoat with one bottle each of: Bluecoat, Bluecoat Barrel Finished, Penn Vodka, The Bay Seasoned Vodka and branded apparel (soap, lip balm, t-shirt and hat).
In celebration of these free-thinking revolutionaries, Philadelphia Distilling connects the rich history of 1776 to present day with Bluecoat American Dry Gin. Spirits are made with 100% organic botanicals.
Pasta class for four taught by a Garces Group chef in Chef Jose Garces's test kitchen, Estudio.
Spend a night in Old City at the Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill hotel and meet friends for a special chef's tasting dinner at Bistrot La Minette.
- An overnight stay for two with breakfast for two in Taste at the Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill hotel. The Sheraton is situated in the heart of the nation's most historic neighborhood.
- A five course chef's tasting menu with wine pairing for four at Bistrot La Minette, an authentic French bistro in the heart of the city.
Family Fun at The Franklin Institute and Federal Donuts:
- A one-year family membership to the Franklin Institute. Membership benefits for 2 adults and 4 children, including unlimited FREE general admission to the science museum, 6 Theater Passes, exclusive discounts on special exhibitions, store purchases, camps, workshops, adult events and more!
- $30 gift card to Federal Donuts. Federal Donuts is the world's first fried chicken and donut shop, serving comfort classics in unexpected flavors.
Disney on Ice club box seats for four and art at the Philly Art Center!
- Enjoy Disney on Ice with four club box seats at the Wells Fargo Center. High-flying jumps, daring acrobatics, breathtaking skating and lovable Disney friends make this an experience your family will never forget.
- $100 of "Art Bucks" to use toward classes, afterschool programs or camps at the Philly Art Center
Get away for a weekend in a gorgeous new hotel and take in a night of memorable theater!
- Spend a weekend (two nights) away at Philadelphia's newest hotel--The Cambria, located on Broad and Locust. This package includes breakfast each morning at the hotel.
- Enjoy a night of theater with two tickets to the Philadelphia Theatre Company's 2018-2019 mainstage season. Hotel package includes breakfast for two each day.
Enjoy a one night stay at The Logan and dinner for two at Urban Farmer Philadelphia.
- The Logan is a chic Philadelphia hotel that captures the independent spirit and history of its proud city. Located in the center of downtown's vibrant cultural district, Philadelphia-inspired artwork and stylish furnishings adorn their lobby and guest rooms.
- Savor, locally-focused experiences that celebrate the unique allure of Philadelphia. Bringing "rural chic" to life, Urban Farmer, Philadelphia's Steakhouse, a unique concept by Sage Restaurant Group, is a stylish Philadelphia restaurant that translates the art, culture and classic elegance of the Northeast into artful cuisine prepared with fresh, local ingredients.
With this package, you will have a radiant smile and gorgeous teeth. It includes a comprehensive evaluation, X-rays, cleaning, electric toothbrush and electric flosser, and a whitening treatment.
The Garces Dental Group is located in Old City and is one of the best dental offices in Philadelphia.
BUCKS COUNTY BLISS with GREAT PHILLY FOOD:
Luna Farm + DiBruno Bros. + Essen Bakery
- Unwind at Luna Farm, The Ultimate Rural Retreat, with a two night stay for up to 8 guests. Named for the region's breathtaking harvest moons, Luna Farm is a sustainable, all-organic 40-acre farm in Ottsville, PA.
- Enjoy shopping at DiBruno Bros., culinary pioneers since 1939.
- An assortment of delicious baked goods to feed 10 people (valued at $45) from Essen Bakery. Located in vibrant East Passyunk, Essen Bakery is an artisan bakery, specializing in jewish baked goods.
- With this hummingbird kit you receive everything you need to attract hummingbirds to your yard. The kit includes: Hummingbird Market Nectar, Aspects Hummzinger High View Mini, Aspects Nectar Guard Tips and Bird's Choice Cottontail Nest Building Ball
Gift Certificate for one month at RippedPHL. For a high-intensity, full-body workout class, RippedPHL offers an "Ultimate Workout," designed for all levels. The class alternates every 15 minutes between treadmill exercises and strength training on the floor using Dynamax balls, body bars, free weights and more. The muscle-building classes are in an upscale studio with bouncy music mixes, personalized TV's and full-service locker and changing rooms.
Host a karaoke party for ten people at Distrito Philadelphia while celebrating the culture and cuisine of Mexico City!
Two tickets to a live taping of "Wait Wait.. Don't Tell Me" on Thursday, December 6, 2018 at Carnegie Hall in New York City. "Wait Wait.. Don't Tell Me" is NPR's weekly current events quiz. Have a laugh and test your news knowledge while figuring out what's real and what's made up.
Take a food tour of Philadelphia Garces restaurants with a member of the Garces leadership team: Mexico City street foods at Distrito, contemporary Spanish tapas at Amada, whiskey and burgers at Village Whiskey, Basque food at Tinto, seafood and retro drinks at The Olde Bar and an inventive global culinary experience at Volver.
Name a seasonal cocktail at The Olde Bar! Yes, YOU name it!
The Olde Bar is a contemporary oyster saloon that pays homage to the original tradition, located in the historic Bookbinder's building in Society Hill.
Four tickets to Hamilton at the Forrest Theater. Impossible to get these tickets? Not today. This is your chance to see the hottest musical in the world!