RULES FOR LIVE AUCTION BIDS
RULES FOR SILENT AUCTION BIDS
COLLECTING YOUR WINNINGS
1. Values set forth are estimates only, unless otherwise specified, and are not warranted by the Benefit Committee or The Cove School for tax purposes or general value.
2. Please keep gift certificates in a safe place. They cannot be replaced if lost. Regarding gift certificates, if you are the successful bidder, you are responsible for making contact with the donor of the gift as per the instructions on the gift certificate. Unless otherwise specified on your certificate, or agreed upon between the donor and the winning bidder, all auction items and services must be used by February 22, 2020.
3. Purchases are tax deductible only by the amount the price paid exceeds the value of the item received. Winners should retain their receipts for tax purposes.
4. The Benefit Committee, The Cove School and the Auctioneer assume no responsibility for the validity of description, authenticity or condition of any item offered. Neither the Benefit committee, The Cove School, the Auctioneer, nor the Donor are responsible for any personal injuries or damage that may result from the use of property or services sold.
5. The Benefit Committee and The Cove School reserve the right to withdraw any item at any time before the actual sale and the right to reject a bid from any bidder. With the exception of the Live Auction, the Auction Chairs will act as final authority on any bidding dispute.
6. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS. If you have any questions, please contact Stephanie Sanderman, Director of Development at The Cove School (847) 562-2100 or ssanderman@ coveschool.org.
Do you agree to allow Cove School to use your personal data?
For more information about these terms and conditions contact email@example.com