Auction items are being added daily! Keep checking back to see more that interests you!
Come join us at the state-of-the-art Levi's Stadium United Club for a gala evening in a special location. You will enjoy an elegant night out with friends from the Harker community. The evening will feature fabulous food stations, dancing, a casino, a variety of entertainment and an exciting auction. In recognition of our incredible location, we will also celebrate Harker athletics in many different ways throughout the night.
Silent Auction Rules
Many of our auction items are donated by teachers or fellow parents. We appreciate their generosity and ask winning bidders to act in good faith and treat donors respectfully, including honoring item restrictions.
- The Harker School assumes no liability and makes no warranties or representations of any kind with respect to any lots described and sold at the auction.
- The Harker School reserves the right to withdraw or amend any lot at any time before the actual sale.
- Successful bidders should retain silent auction receipts for their records. Auction values are estimated by the donor where available or by the school in good faith, and are not warranted by The Harker School. Successful bidders should consult with their tax advisors regarding IRS regulations. Only the portion of the purchase amount that exceeds the value of the auction item may be deducted as a gift to The Harker School.
a. See Fair Market Value on receipt after purchase.
- Successful bidders are responsible for reviewing the lot description upon receipt.
- Successful bidders should assume, unless expressly stated otherwise, that all offers of homes, condos, hotels, parties, private catering, gift certificates, experiences or other lots
a) Have restrictions, limitations and expiration dates.
b) Shall be their responsibility to contact the donor to arrange a mutually agreeable time and place of delivery, unless otherwise specified.
c) May not be transferred, sold or otherwise used by anyone other than the successful bidders without donor's consent.